shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all Five Borough brides !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I need great NYC clubs names. Clubs that are perfect for popping bottles in VIP for my bachelorette party!

Thanks !

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I'm not big into the club scene but from what I've heard, BLVD & Crash Mansion in the Bowery are supposed to be good spots to have a fun ladies night out--dance/house/etc. Cielo Club (downtown...Chelsea I think? Near Meat Packing Dist) is good too, if you really like to dance.

If you want something more artsy and chill, there is the Alphabet Lounge in the East Village (been there and its okay--good drinks).

Midtown (east) there is Mantra986, my friend is a promotor for that place and its usually a good time. Pretty good food too (def overpriced).

If you want Hip/Hop, then maybe 40/40, BUT! Been there ONCE and it's a bit ghetto fab, if you're into that, then it might be a good spot for your bachelorette party b/c they have a big VIP area.

One spot I really like is Chloe 81 (Lower East Side). It has a chic feel to it (its undergroud) and plays 80's music (which I love) and variations of different styles (blues/pop/reggae/etc.).

That's all I really know about...I'm sure the boroughs have some good spots too.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
omg bia thanks a ton, im going to goggle these places now and im an 80''s child myself !

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
bia what else can you tell me about cielo, its looks great and exactly what im looking for. do you know how the VIP looks like? is it nice ? is the music good? is the music mixed?

thanks so much

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Aesthetically, it is nice, from what my friend tells me (she''s IMing me now LOL--she''s a club head). One of the newer clubs. It is also very pricey, but if that''s not a concern, check it out. I think the music is mostly mixed, but generally it is dance (techno/dance/house). The vibe is...sort of Euro? Its a young crowd, but it is also a very Manhattan crowd.

I think it would be a good choice for a bachelorette party...but be prepared to spend some loot.

HAVE FUN!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results