clarity

Calling all Canadians!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2010 2:49:32 PM
Author: blingmyring

Date: 5/13/2010 4:08:41 PM
Author: Naty H&A
I am Canadian and i was born in Montreal. Currently, i share an apartment with DF in Toronto (he lives there), but my residence is in Greece! Complicated, huh?
Hi, I''m a Torontonian married to a Montrealer.

Naty, did you get your two beautiful wedding dresses in Toronto? I love both of the dresses you showed pictures of in BWW but I didn''t even bother to ask where you got them because I thought that you were living in Greece.

35.gif
to all my fellow PS Canadians !

ETA: I love POUTINE !

ETAA: Before I could speak French I often called it POUTAIN (sp?).

Hehe... At least - its not PUTAIN! lol...

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I am an Englishwoman by birth, but have lived in Calgary for the last 13 years. We love Calgary, love that big Alberta blue sky. Love the weather, it''s either hot or cold but the sun almost always shines.

It''s funny I should see this thread today. I''m currently sitting in a hotel room in Markham, Ontario. Looks like Mr Gailey is going to be transferred out here. We''ve come for a 5 day visit to see if we like it

Ontario has a lot to live up to I''m afraid. So far Port Perry is a the top of the list, but it''s on the cusp of daily commutable distance. Tomorrow we look at Aurora & Newmarket. Sunday we will look further afield at Orangeville and Caledon.

It is nice to see so much green again.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gailey - what kind of neighbourhood are you looking for? I grew up in Markham/Aurora/Stouffville so I know some of the different towns. Do you have kids? What type of neighbourhood do you see yourself in?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gailey - I am visiting Calgary right now! This city is beautiful! I love it here!!!! It's so clean, and the people are young and trendy, and the are so nice!

If you are moving to Toronto, Aurora is really nice! Anything north of Richmond Hill/Vaughan has more of a country feel.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Another one from Toronto here. I think there were no surprises for me other than Naty H&A.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results