shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all blighty girls and guys

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
As a true and confirmed addict of ps I would be really interested to see how many other UK addicts there are out there.

Give me a shout if you are in the UK

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yoohooo!!!
9.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
hey maisie, I am glad to see that I am not the only one who seems to spend her whole spare time on here.

35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol nope I live here too! I spend lots of time inside during the winter so its fun to hang round here. Once the summer comes I probably won''t post as much.

9.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am from the UK too
35.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Count me in - a Brit living and working in Saudi Arabia.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
35.gif

Me too - London.

I am so addicted, but I love it here. I belong to a couple of UK wedding websites but I don''t like them much. This sounds awful, but people here are kind to each other, they write proper posts (I find text speech and no grammar, punctuation etc really tiring to read after a while)

Also I have learnt so much! I''m thinking of signing up for the FGA Gemmology course in Hatton Garden - then PS can help me with my homework!

Jon_At_ErnestJones

Rough_Rock
I''m from the UK too, well Sheffield to be exact. Does being in south yorkshire count as being in the UK?
9.gif

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
Its great to see more Brits on the board - hopefully we can lead a revolution in diamond buying in the UK
31.gif

I''m in Yorkshire, and love seeing everybody''s beautiful jewellery from around the world. I used to think there was something wrong with me as I am so obsessed with jewellery... but I feel like I''ve come home when I log in here
28.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 8:55:59 PM
Author: Jon_At_ErnestJones
I''m from the UK too, well Sheffield to be exact. Does being in south yorkshire count as being in the UK?
9.gif
Sheffield counts most definitely. Sheffield is lovely, it gave us Sean Bean and the Meadowhall!

Curious about the link to Ernest Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results