shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling AceP!!!! (Melissa Sweet Lia Question)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi, AceP! I see that you found a Marisa dress which is a replica of the Melissa Sweet Lia gown--could you tell me the item # for that gown? I LOVE the Melissa Sweet Lia, but I''m not sure I want to pay the Melissa Sweet price--I assume that the Marisa costs less than the Melissa Sweet, right?

Did you find any differences between the two dresses?

Thank you so much, and GORGEOUS DRESS!

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hi haven - thanks for asking! truth is, when i tried on the marisa, i didn''t even know about the melissa sweet Lia - but after seeing the two side-by-side in photos, i think the Marisa is a tiny bit "edgier," if that makes any kind of sense. the bodice of the marisa is also particularly pretty. anyway, i paid close to $2100 at a high-end bridal salon for the marisa. oh, and it''s style #726. Very difficult to find any photos.

my next jobs are jewelry and shoes... trying to decide if i want to be "bridal" and wear diamonds and pearls, or go with something funkier, like bold gold jewelry and gold sandals. but that''s another topic!

let me know if you have any other questions about the dress...

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I don''t mean to butt in, but I just wanted to let you know that there is a size 8 new with tags Melissa Sweet Lia on eBay right now: Melissa Sweet Lia on eBay

I hope that helps!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results