shape
carat
color
clarity

Calligraphy Invites-MasterTemplate Photocopy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Hoping someone in the p/s world might have heard of or know of this-

FI''s sister is a calligrapher, who has already offered to address our invites for us,

Then today I came across a site offering calligraphy services for the actual invites- they create a calligraphy "master" of the invite panel (4 panels on a sheet) that you then take and have photocopied either onto a vellum overlay or stock. We are fine with diy''ing the rest of the invite, assembly, etc.

I am curious if anyone''s heard/seen of this being done? If so, we would love to have her do the invites as well,
we are really striving to add a personal touch, and this would be so unique and meaningful to us-
I would be thrilled if this worked out-

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know of anyone personally who had this done, but when I got some samples from my letterpress printer one of the invites was hand done calligraphy, it looked fantastic!!

I would totally go for it if you know what you want and you know your friend could do something special for you!!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
thanks,

i called a local copy-printer place and they said they should definitely be able to do it.
i am going to order a vellum sample to make sure it works through their machine, but it looks very promising!

i am keeping fingers crossed :)
not only would it be very personal to us, but it will turn out so much less costly for us to do it this way,
with beautiful paper and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results