shape
carat
color
clarity

Calligraphy fonts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Can anyone guide me a little in finding/purchasing a nice calligraphy font? We are using our printer to address our invitations and wanted to explore our options in this regard.

Thank you in advance!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Check out dafont.com. There are tons of free fonts on there.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Robbie....I just went over to look at what they have to offer and they look incredible :) I didn''t think it would be that easy lol. I''ve heard a good font can cost lots o cash. I''ll go try to download one now and see how it prints :) Thank you!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh.....Cygnetround is lovely :) yum

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome! I love that site. I used a font from there to make my save the dates.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
So_happy asked a question that I myself had been searching for but here''s my question, and I apologize for being computer-semi-illiterate but how do you get your program to recognize the new font? I have Office and Publisher, and can''t get any of my new fonts into my word programs == Help?!?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Sarie, after you save the font to your computer:

Find where you saved the new font and select the zipped folder
In the File menu, select "extract all"
The extraction wizard will pop up, click next
Select where you want to save the file and click next
open up the control panel
open the fonts folder
From the File menu, select "install new font"
Find where you saved your font on the file list on the left and highlight the folder
The font will appear in the font list at the top and you need to highlight it
Hit "ok" and you''re done!

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
Awesome robbie, thanks sooo much -- I have to confess that I had like 10 saved but I didn''t know how to get them from their to word
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results