shape
carat
color
clarity

Calligrapher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Ladies -

I was wondering how far in advance should I give my invitations to the caligrapher? I''m getting married on August 25th and my RSVP is July 14th (my venue needs to have the replies 6 weeks in advance). So, if I send them out in mid-June, would that be enough time for everyone? I just don''t want to send them out too early. Also, when should I get them to my calligrapher? Maybe by mid-May? I hate trying to get all the names and addresses!
14.gif

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
I feel your pain! I''m thankful that we sent out STD''s, though, at the 6-month mark because at least then we had to go thru the address-finding stage way back then lol.

If you already have some calligraphers in mind, why not give them a ring and ask them how much time they''ll need? Perhaps each will have different lengths of time due to how busy they are etc.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and I remember The Knot having this task on thier checklist. But I removed it long ago because I just knew we couldn''t afford that. Give that a look, too. They usually have deadlines that seem waaaaaaaaay too soon but I''ll attest to the fact that they do that in case there are any problems involved with that particular task. So, I say TRUST them !!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results