shape
carat
color
clarity

Cali Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Hey all!

I''m brand new to the site. I was looking up websites to find my beloved Verragio ring that I want so badly, and found PS! I definitely consider myself a LIW now so I thought I''d introduce myself.

My bf and I will have been together for 2 years in August. He''s from Indiana, and I live in CA. He moved out here about a year and a half ago after he graduated college. About a week after he moved out, (on V-day/6 month anniversary) he gave me promise ring. We have talked about engagement rings on and off since then. He''s always asking for my opinion on cuts, and settings, and metal type. Finally I found the Verragio website and found my dream ring!! Since then I''ve made it very clear (in a tactful way of course!) that, this was the ring I was in love with. I have a feeling the propsal is coming sometime very soon. Our parents are supposed to meet at the end of July for the first time! He knows I want loved ones around us when he asks, so that they can share the moment, and so that someone can take pictures and document!

He keeps telling me to be patient....but everytime I see that ring online......I can''t help it! I''m so anxious to be engaged to this wonderful man and to start planning a beautiful wedding!

(Also doesn''t help that we have 4 weddings to go to this year alone and already probably 3 more next year!)

Here is a picture of my dream ring
emteeth.gif

Look forward to chatting with you all!!!

large_prod_image_676.jpg

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!!!

What a gorgeous ring!!! My FF and I are organizing for our parents to meet in the beginning of July, so I understand-- welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy!
35.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
welcome aboard!!!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! and Welcome Pluck!!!
36.gif
35.gif

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope!!!
35.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
hi
35.gif
welcome and gorgeous ring
9.gif

so where in IN was he from?

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the welcome messages!

He is originally from Monticello, IN. I snagged myself a midwestern gentleman!
emteeth.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
A big HELLO and a welcome to you! My boyfriend and I were in a long distance relationship our first year together. Then he moved out where I am now to be with me as well! It worked out great for us...

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Pluck!! That''s a beautiful ring!!! Welcome to PS!!!
36.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 5:44:10 PM
Author: pluck15
Thanks for all the welcome messages!

He is originally from Monticello, IN. I snagged myself a midwestern gentleman!
emteeth.gif
that you did! that''s about 5 hours from where i live and an hour from where i used to go to college
5.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Welcome!! Nice bling!! I''m new too! You will love hearing all the engagement stories and seeing all this fantastic eye candy
30.gif
!!!

Laura
21.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Thanks girls! This site is so fun and useful. And yes, the eye candy keeps me occupied forever at work! It''s so refreshing to be able to tell all and have all you ladies be so supportive of everything. This site truly is an awesome find. It''s very comforting to know that I''m not the only one obsessing about waiting for that proposal!

PS, that''s so cool you know where Monticello is! J is a Boilermaker :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results