shape
carat
color
clarity

Cake Wrecks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong.

9.gif

(Note: One of the cakes has a bad word on it, but otherwise, it''s safe for work.)

Oh my gosh, those are so FUNNY
9.gif
ummm, the brown specialty cake
14.gif
hehe to Let''s Snow!

Love it! Thank you for sharing!
30.gif

Too funny!!!!

VERY funny!

1.gif

Date: 2/2/2009 7:01:13 PM
Author: Skippy123
Oh my gosh, those are so FUNNY
9.gif
ummm, the brown specialty cake
14.gif
hehe to Let''s Snow!

Did you notice that the ''let''s snow'' cake was in a rotisserie chicken container? And what is with the babies riding carrots??

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Too funny!!!

under neat that.....

LOL, THANKS!
36.gif

EBree, I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Thank you.

My favorites are "Under Neat That" and "That that that"

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

I just added this blog to my favorites. I''ve been laughing hysterically for ten minutes. I made my husband look. He was not nearly as amused.

Haha, too funny. Thanks!!!

I had to forward that. Funny.

Oh lordy, that made my day! Thank you, EBree!!! I have to go remove my mascara now because I laugh-cried it all into my eyes and now they''re burning. I''m loving the Thanks for being our "Dad" and Philip, that that that WOO-HOO cakes! Awesome.

These are great!

Marry Christnos!

ETA: WTF is up with that baby!? lol

Ebree: I would have appreciated a more appropriate warning. I.E,

Warning! Do not click on this link if you are recovering from abdominal surgery!

Fortunately, I''m not..... Thanks for sharing!

Cakewrecks is one of my favorite blogs! So much so that FI and I are having a cakewreck as our wedding cake--no joke. It will be cheap and it will be hilarious!

Date: 2/2/2009 9:22:43 PM
Author: April20
I just added this blog to my favorites. I''ve been laughing hysterically for ten minutes. I made my husband look. He was not nearly as amused.

Mine either! I was cracking up and my husband barely giggled. What is it with these men? This is the funniest thing I''ve seen in a long time.

Okay that was the BEST laugh I have had in ages. The Congratulations three times rocks. And what is WITH the mohawk babies riding carrots. The notes on the bottom of some of these are just fabulous.

I read this site daily. It''s always makes me smile.

i am sooo showing this to E.

"honey!!!! i found our cake!!!"

31.gif

OMG those are HILARIOUS!!!

I''ve been reading the cake wreaks for the past hour and a half. They are so funny. Thanks for sharing!

9.gif
I can''t stop laughing!!! Soooo funny!

rotflmao2.gif

miss-you_1250350i.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA
3.gif

I'd seen the "underneat that" one before in an email or something, but these are so hilarious...

I can't figure out HOW some got "THAT" out of "DOT"... maybe an accent was involved...

The one for "Sasha, best of LUCK" hahahaha is hilarious...

And the baby ones... just disturbing.

HAHA I just hope the ones with misspellings were checked before leaving the stores!! Sadly most probably weren't.
3.gif

My sister and I laughed so hard at some of those cakes! Too funny!! I especially liked the 20th, Thanks for being our "Dad" cake.... lol

HA HA! I was laughing so hard that I was in tears! Thanks!

ROFLMAO!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP