shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD help

devthinksnpink

Rough_Rock
I am having David Klass to set my new e-ring. It is going to be a mix of white gold/rose gold for an MRB.

There is something off and I just can't put my finger in it. There are going to be diamonds on the band half way down that aren't pictured, I can't tell if that's what is throwing me off, any opinions would be appreciated, I am opened to suggestions-- Just for the record I am a very flashy and fancy person :naughty: I don't think I could ever have a plain solitaire.

Is it the "missing" diamonds? Does it look clunky or is that just the nature of the CAD? What changes would you make? I have big fingers but feel like the setting almost makes the diamond look small?

My new center stone is a GIA XXX 3.37 carat (9.53x9.57x5.97), I vs2 with strong blue fluero, It's a little deep at 62.5 (there is just something about her that let me over look it ;-) ), with a table of 56 crown at 35 and pav and 40.8. HCA of 1.6--I was told by 3 separate people she is completely eye clean and the grade setting inclusion is totally white. Shes arriving Wednesday and I am so excited!! GIA 2175819098.

Thanks in advance!!

eringcad1.png

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
We need context, hon.

What is the look, the inspiration for what you are having David make?

What do you want it to look like.

Also, have you considered a split shank?

devthinksnpink

Rough_Rock
My apologies ma'am. I meant to include pictures. My inspiration was the verragio 5052.-- I liked the look of it but the quality was horrible. I also wanted the diamonds to go further down the ring and make them larger. Attached are photos. I have tried on split shanks and aI have never found one that I have liked.

I wanted the feel of the attached ring, with nice claw prongs

img_2753.png

img_2600.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your CAD image is a bit small. It's hard to tell whats going on in the gallery area. Looks like it has little loops with a diamond in
the center of each loop? I wonder if you should eliminate the diamond in the center of the loop so the loops are better defined
(just seems like too much going on down there).

Actually I just went and looked up your inspiration and it does have loops but with no diamond in the center. I would clarify that.

devthinksnpink

Rough_Rock
Thank you tyty. I think that maybe what's throwing me. It seems a little cluttered. I am also trying to imagine stone down the side of the ring-which is hard for me.

Does anybody have any other suggestions? As I told dk I'm opened to changes.

On a better note my diamond arrived today and she's breath taking. The first one purchased was a dud, but this one speaks to me.

Please excuse my bad quality photos, she came at 6 and that's the best lighting my car had to offer once I was in a safe space ;-)

img_13011.jpg

img_13012.jpg

img_13013.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results