shape
carat
color
clarity

Cabochon emerald project

Wow what a gorgeous bracelet! And I love how you wore it to the mall haha that’s such a huge plus of living in the UAE. Spectacular!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!! Enjoy it forever!

Tarquin

Rough_Rock
took rather a gamble picking them up from an IG seller in Pakistan, and not sure if I’d do that again. More luck than good judgement I think that the quality worked out well.

Please post the sellers info

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock

I’ve had mixed experiences.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Your new bracelet looks amazing, I don't think I'd ever be able to take my eyes off of it if I were you. Really love the little organic touches that the designer added in, it makes the bracelet feel like a living piece of art!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Love the design, the execution, how it looks on you, basically everything lol. This is major #braceletgoals inspiration for me, but my priority right now is to pay off my car, and then set my paraibas. I haven't collected enough cabs to do a bracelet yet...

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
So, no surprise, I clearly had to go get matching earrings made with the left over cabs. Here are the CADs.

283733A5-EE2D-4E5C-8829-BD37F814DBEA.jpeg

And here are the photos from the bench!

885629AD-05DE-44F2-8B80-DF8D48FEC9B9.jpeg

I collect them today. So excited! Now just need Covid to disappear, my social life to have an unprecedented reemergence and to lose 15 pounds of lock down weight so I have something to wear with them.

So, no surprise, I clearly had to go get matching earrings made with the left over cabs. Here are the CADs.

283733A5-EE2D-4E5C-8829-BD37F814DBEA.jpeg

And here are the photos from the bench!

885629AD-05DE-44F2-8B80-DF8D48FEC9B9.jpeg

I collect them today. So excited! Now just need Covid to disappear, my social life to have an unprecedented reemergence and to lose 15 pounds of lock down weight so I have something to wear with them.

Holy figs. I may legit swoon if I see your new earrings with the matching bracelet.

joycece

Rough_Rock
Wooow! What a project and they are absolutely stunning. Even if I have them I don't have any occasions that will allow me to wear these pieces out lol.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
How this bracelet wasn't named #JOTW, I'll never know. It's absolutely stunning!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG this is just wonderful, I love how this turned out! Beautiful organic design and the cabs really glow. :love:

Adam95

Shiny_Rock
It looks absolutely amazing so far. I've always been a sucker for yellow gold with emerald; it feels so cosmopolitan and reminds me of Italy for some reason.

emeraldgalB

Rough_Rock
Fantastic set! Classy and dressy yet also totally easy going and wearable.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I think given the turkey wattle neck going on here I need to spend less money on jewellery and more on saving for a trip to Dr Nassif in Beverly Hills for an episode of Botched by Nature!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning jewelry suite!! So gorgeously made. I love the different shades of green. Very chique. Your pieces look amazing on you. Love the look with the ring (would love to admire more pics) and your fabulous dress.
You look stunning by the way. You are very pretty.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Ermagerd!!!!!!! I’m clawing at my phone screen like a looney because your emerald cab collection is *TO DIE FOR*! This is such a gorgeous, unique set of earrings and bracelet. I’ve never seen anything like it. Does this belong in Vogue?! I feel like this could be one of those expensive jewelry ads in Vogue that I tear out and tack to my wall. Truly a masterpiece! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all for the kind comments!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results