voce

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait!

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
Following along as this looks absolutely incredible

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
This is going to be one fab bracelet! Can’t wait to see it completed!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
That looks so delicate, like it will float over your arm like a ribbon. Can't wait.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So following this thread. If I ever get an emerald, it will be a cab. :kiss2:

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Oh, that’s gonna be stunning! Love it, can’t wait to see the finished piece!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait!!

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
I just found this thread while looking for emerald inspiration, and I cannot wait to see how it's going! Any updates @Ionysis??

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Still waiting for the final tweaks. I spoke to the jeweller today when I picked up my earrings and he has sent it back to the bench to change a couple of things. He is a total perfectionist. I’m soooo impatient.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I go to collect it tomorrow!!

Photo from the bench (awful picture as usual - he really needs to get a decent camera / phone!).

More to come when I get it home in the morning.

1C65CD68-CF9D-4F40-9190-275398C52F88.jpeg

Oh wow it looks delicious!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I can’t wait to see it - can’t imagine how it is for you!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
So there it is. After five months.

Almost 50cts of emerald and 4.5ct of diamonds.

Given none of those stones were selected specially for the bracelet and I just threw a lot of miscellaneous cabochons at the designer I think it turned out pretty amazing.

I managed to haggle the price down by 30% largely by dropping the colour of the diamonds but as its set in yellow gold I don’t think it impairs the overall look.

Just wore it out to the mall LOL!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, this is absolutely stunning. Love it :kiss2: :kiss2:

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
BA7F5C94-8445-4599-876B-81F9A345BF20.jpeg

I wanted to do a close up to highlight a design feature. If you look closely you’ll see some of the claws are topped with little balls and there are some extra “tendrils” poking up like blades of grass between the cabs. This was partly to integrate the claws into the design, partly to blend the different heights of the stones and also because the designer wanted to create an “organic” feel to the piece - like it was growing.

I really like the uniqueness of those features and it makes it feel more vintage / estate, which was what I asked for and also why I went for yellow gold.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sqeeeee..... Absolutely gorgeous and unique piece of art!!!! I'm impressed and maybe a tad jealous!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and totally cool. I think you nailed it with the vintage look as well!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
It’s gorgeous - and with the diamond flashes, comes with its own paparazzi! It’s absolutely amazing. Well done!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Just wore it out to the mall LOL!

How do you get any shopping done with that beauty on your wrist? Congrats!! It’s stunning and knowing how green photographs I’m guessing that it’s way more mesmerizing irl.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I’m surprised how much better the cabs look now they are set. When I first opened the box I thought the colour was quite nice but was a bit disappointed with the clarity. But they’ve come up so nicely. I took rather a gamble picking them up from an IG seller in Pakistan, and not sure if I’d do that again. More luck than good judgement I think that the quality worked out well.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Goodness this bracelet is outrageous!! :lickout::love:
Are you open to sharing which jeweler made the piece?
Did you also have earrings made? What a set!!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! People obviously know what is in the mind of a pricescoper. I have about 10ct of cabs leftover and I just left them with the jeweller for a pair of earrings to be made to match!

the jeweller I use is called Al Ain Jewellery in Abu Dhabi. But the owners daughter is the designer. Here is her IG. She is an absolute artist.

The bracelet turned out so beautifully! If I were you, I'd never want to take it off!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results