shape
carat
color
clarity

C-sections...advice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, THE GAS. Worst part of it for me, by far. They will have you up and walking pretty soon to help relieve it, but what worked best for me was a hot compress on the belly. Definitely ask for one!! The pains can shoot through your entire body (shoulders, ribs, etc.), so you really want that gas gone ASAP.

And as for picking the babies'' birthday ... well, just expect the unexpected! Those little buggers don''t seem to have their Outlook calendars synched with the outside world
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!

Yep, the boys might have their own hidden agendas!!!. It''s crazy to think that I have like a month left...that''s nothing!

Part of me is done being pregnant...I''m very uncomfortable, can''t sleep, alays have some sort of pain and I''m just getting to the point were I''m not fun to be around (ie: I''m getting grumpy!)...and part of me wants time to slow down because I feel like I''m not completely ready! (I don''t think i ever will be though!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results