shape
carat
color
clarity

C & C T-Shirts Shrinking?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Just bought one that I''m happy with and thinking of buying more. Does anyone know if they SHRINK?

I''ve had great luck with James Perse. Wondering if these wear the same.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only have one C&C and it's a tank and I hang it up to dry. I love it and don't want to risk damaging it. The sales associate who sold it to me said to watch about putting it into the dryer because it is so thin. I am kind of neurotic and hang up a lot of my favorite/nicer shirts & jeans so they don't shrink.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have a ton of C&C tanks and some long sleeved tees and i don''t even know how much they shrink, but i wish it was more. hahaha. they tend to stretch out when you wear them because they are cotton...so i always dry mine a lot after washing them and try to get them to shrink down a little. but it doesn''t really seem to work ... as they always stretch out again. so i''d say don''t worry too much about them shrinking down to some unwearable size....maybe they will shrink a bit but i think they are probably pre-shrunk cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results