shape
carat
color
clarity

Bye bye my sweet baby cat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Tonight my fiance and I said goodbye to our beloved kitty. He has been ill the past month and had surgery on Friday but found out today that it didn''t work. His blood pressure had been all over the map and even if it was stablized, he would need more surgery. We went to see him tonight and our sweet, active, meowy cat was just not there anymore.
I miss him so much.
Bye bye my sweet Chowder. I love you so much.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for the loss of your beloved Chowder
15.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
so very very sorry......

movie zombie

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, Amanda.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I''m sorry to read this.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amanda, so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Chowder. I hope you''ll take comfort in all the wonderful memories you have from your time together. Big hugs outgoing...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amanda sending big hugs your way. So sorry to hear of Chowder''s passing.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Deeply sorry for your loss.

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Oh My God AmandaPanda, I am so very, very sorry. I know what you are going through and the pain just doesn''t seem to want to go away. I put down my Storm on November 1st and I am still so raw. I cry every night...I miss him so much
15.gif

You and your fiance are in my prayers.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I''m so sorry about your kitty. It''s very hard to lose a beloved friend. I hope eventually you''ll be able to think of all the wonderful memories you have of him.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Amanda-

I''m so sorry to hear about your loss.
7.gif
I''m sure Chowder was a very special kitty.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I"m so sorry Amanda - I can only imagine what you must be going through. That''s so hard for you and FI. Try to take comfort in knowing you did what was best for poor Chowder by putting him out of his misery and that you gave him a wonderful, long, and loving life.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry :*(

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about your loss. You made a very difficult and selfless decision. Please try to take comfort in all of your wonderful memories of Chowder, and in the fact that he is no longer suffering. *Hugs*

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry, it is heartbreaking even when you know it is for your beloved pet to not suffer.

I hope he is in Kitty heaven with loads of catnip and sardines and is dreaming of chasing some mice! Keep your precious memories of him and know he will not be in pain or jeopardy anymore. It was really brave of you to spare him that.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss- I still grieve for the precious pet I lost 14 years ago. It''s amazing how much we can love our little furry friends, and how devastating it can be when we lose them.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
My sympathies to you and your fiance. You too Rappongi. It''s so hard to say goodbye. It will continue to be painful as long as you''re missing the joy they brought into your lives - but take comfort in knowing the joy you brought to theirs.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/28/2006 2:21:34 AM
Author: JohnQuixote
My sympathies to you and your fiance. You too Rappongi. It''s so hard to say goodbye. It will continue to be painful as long as you''re missing the joy they brought into your lives - but take comfort in knowing the joy you brought to theirs.

Ditto Sir John. Amanda, I am so sorry, I well know what you are going through. Hugs to you.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So so sorry, Amanda...I wish you strength in this very difficult time...you and your FI will be in my thoughts and prayers...
emrose.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so sad...
7.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry AP. Those furry guys love us so unconditionally and provide such a light in our lives that I know Chowder will be very missed. Hugs to you...

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words and support.
I am still so sad this morning when I woke up and didn''t hear him meowing to wake me or curling into my nook and purring against me.
15.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry you lost your precious friend.

c01.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this. I put my baby down a little while ago too...but it gets easier with time and you did all you can do. You were a very good cat mom. Head bonks.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I am so so sorry Amanda. Having to put down a pet is so heartbreaking.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry Amanda... it is never easy. I am sure Chowder is healthy and running and playing with new kitty friends.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry, Amanda. It''s so, so hard to lose a beloved friend like Chowder. Many hugs go out to you and your fiance.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss! (((hugs))) to you and your FI.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance wants to get a new cat. He wants to go this weekend. I''m not sure what to do... I know this is how we mourn... I cry, drink, shut-down... he replaces and forgets...
I miss my Chowder so much...
Has anyone gotten a new cat right after dealing with the death of their old one? What was it like? I''m so scared and nervous...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My parents did this after they had to put down their cat of 8 years. We kind of pushed my mom into it. I think it is help. Pets are SUCH comfort that it isn''t replacing him but getting a new friend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results