shape
carat
color
clarity

Bye bye double chin, hello Sharpei face!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
In each of my pregnancies I gained a tonne of weight, and I am lucky to gain weight in my chin when I get fat :rolleyes: Not just my chin of course, but I get a fat face is my point. Last time I lost the weight, and this time too as it is coming off, the skin on my under chin is a little loose. Last time it *did* tighten eventually. But is there something I can wear at night to help it along? Like when people get lypo under their chin they wear some sort of girdle thing on their head that keeps the skin under their neck tight... sound familiar? Anyone have an idea where I can get something like this?

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have an answer for you, but I wanted to commiserate, because I, too, am a face-weight gainer. That's one of the first places I will gain or lose weight. Which is great when I'm losing weight, but not so great when I gain 5 pounds and the chins are all of a sudden THERE.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
you can always go to the store and ask for a sample to try first and see how you feel =)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
merilenda|1319043758|3043569 said:
I don't have an answer for you, but I wanted to commiserate, because I, too, am a face-weight gainer. That's one of the first places I will gain or lose weight. Which is great when I'm losing weight, but not so great when I gain 5 pounds and the chins are all of a sudden THERE.

ha! Seriously, I am contemplating plastic surgery. I have always had a little bit of weight there, even when I am thinner, and it is the one thing that bothers me so much! I can handle a fat butt, I just dont' want to see it in my face!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1319044342|3043576 said:

ha! Seriously, I am contemplating plastic surgery. I have always had a little bit of weight there, even when I am thinner, and it is the one thing that bothers me so much! I can handle a fat butt, I just dont' want to see it in my face!

I'd try skin care or other things before plastic surgery, you just never know what will happen..

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock

Ugh. I feel your pain. I don't have kids yet, but that is one of the things I DREAD! My chin is rather small to begin with so I ALWAYS have double or triple chins in pictures :shock: I find myself staring at my chin in the mirror to see if it's there IRL all the time. Worse, both of my parents now have double chins/turkey waddles, so I know what I have to look forward to. I'm a big baby and I have a really low pain tolerance, but that is one form of plastic surgery I guarantee you I would have.

The good news is that if it went away for you once it probably will again. You could always start a special chin savings account just to be on the safe side. Then if you don't need it, you'll have some $ for a nice piece of bling instead :naughty: :Up_to_something:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
QueenB29|1319044920|3043587 said:

Ugh. I feel your pain. I don't have kids yet, but that is one of the things I DREAD! My chin is rather small to begin with so I ALWAYS have double or triple chins in pictures :shock: I find myself staring at my chin in the mirror to see if it's there IRL all the time. Worse, both of my parents now have double chins/turkey waddles, so I know what I have to look forward to. I'm a big baby and I have a really low pain tolerance, but that is one form of plastic surgery I guarantee you I would have.

The good news is that if it went away for you once it probably will again. You could always start a special chin savings account just to be on the safe side. Then if you don't need it, you'll have some $ for a nice piece of bling instead :naughty: :Up_to_something:

haha, now that's how a true PSer thinks.. :Up_to_something:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
minmin001|1319044259|3043574 said:
how about try this, it's got a great review and I always love their product? It may not do as much as you want since I'm not sure what your skin is like now but I think it will help and maybe even help to trigger your skin do what it suppose to do =)
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=226281&CategoryID=25897&LinkType=#fn=sp%3D2%26spc%3D111

Thanks minmin. I don't need a cream, I need a head girdle. You know, like a tensor bandage that you wear and holds the skin tight to the muscle while the skin adjusts to the new contour? But I guess I don't know if that is even appropriate in this situation. They use them after neck lipo.

neckband.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
minmin001|1319044828|3043584 said:

I'd try skin care or other things before plastic surgery, you just never know what will happen..

To be clear, it is not an issue of wrinkles, but if excess skin left whe nthe fat underneath is gone! I cant see a cream helping that :?: But then I don't know anything about this type of thing.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
The nuns at school wore those during the day-aren't they called wimples? It looks uncomfortable and I don't think you should take beauty recommendations from the ordained.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea if that kind of bandage would help, but it's worth a try just to sleep in it. I wouldn't wear it all day, though.

I've heard this "firming creme" is good, and I *think* it's not intended for wrinkles but actually for loose skin: http://www.google.com/products/cata...sa=X&ei=-z6fTtyNDa3diAKo_PUy&ved=0CLgBEPMCMAY

And there's nothing at all wrong with getting plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons if these remedies don't fix the problem. If it might help you look and feel better, have a consultation. You shouldn't feel judged. I have a list of cosmetic surgeries I'd like to get if I ever save up the cash!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I was just reading my Bon Apetit magazine and there was an ad for something called StriVectin -TL http://www.strivectin.com/tightening?s_kwcid=TC|21395|strivectin||S||15381689374&gclid=COiNxPLo9asCFUld5QodLz1TLw

NEW StriVectin–TL™ Tightening Neck Cream
All-New! Powerful neck lift.
Hydrating neck cream tightens, firms and returns youthful neck and jawline contour. Protein tighteners and our patented NIA-114™ take your neck to new heights. Only StriVectin has NIA-114™, our proprietary form of vitamin B3 (Niacin) discovered during skin cancer research and backed by clinical trials, to help renew skin strength. Skin’s ability to fight sagging, hold natural collagen and moisture improves. So you see more lift.

1. TIGHTENS your skin’s surface, delivering an instant firming effect.
2. FORTIFIES the skin matrix, noticeably enhancing neck and jawline contour.
3. STRENGTHENS skin’s ability to hold natural collagen and moisture with our patented NIA-114™ to restore a lifted, more defined look.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have any advice, but will commiserate. I am thin(ish) and also have a double chin. I gain/lose weight in my face as well and looked really bad while pregnant. I've lost all of my baby weight after having my second (and last) child but still have a turkey gobble chin and I despise it. I'm all for surgery but finances do not allow for it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results