Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Busy and Productive Week!!

A

Anonymous

So, FMIL visited for Easter and WOW we got a lot done!!! :bigsmile: Invitations are printed and on their way to the calligrapher, along with as much stuff as I can ship at this point (kid's dresses, shoes, etc.). Program is complete, which required planning the ceremony from start to finish. Final touches for accessories for the girls - shoes, hair pieces, rehearsal dinner dresses DONE! Also got the last details done for my veil and scheduled my alterations fitting...which comes up in 3 weeks. EEEP! I know there's more but I just can't remember it all.

Oh, I finally broke down and joined a gym after trying on my dress. :shock: So far haven't missed a day, but it's only day 4! :lol: I wish I'd taken pictures of the invitations to share, argh!

Now I just need to figure out what to get for gifts for...everyone. I enjoy the process, but I'm just at a loss! I'd wanted to commission a JKT piece for FMIL, but decided against it. So I'm at square one for her - all I know is that I want to get her a pretty necklace but her tastes are VERY specific. So I'm afraid of getting her anything that doesn't have a good return policy, lol.

For my Matron of Honor, I think I'm going to give her a cute handbag for the wedding with her favorite perfume. Is that odd? Hrm. Then all I have to figure out is something for FI's aunt (she's doing all of our flowers so I want to get her a nice thank you gift) and something for the kids (my girls and FI's three nephews). Online purchases are my friend, since I can have them shipped directly to FMIL's in NY.

Anyhow, that's all...just an update on a productive week! Feel free to post your own or ignore this! :tongue:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.