shape
carat
color
clarity

Bustle Help!! (and my dress is here w/pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
So my dress came in a month late but it is finally here and I can post pics of me in it!!! Also, you ladies always come up with the best ideas, and I need help with my bustle... I want to try to work with the way the train drapes but I don''t know how to. If you have any ideas on how to bustle this dress I would appreciate it!!!

Here it is
36.gif

CIMG3281.jpg

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
trying to figure out hair/veil :)

CIMG3287.jpg

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Here is a better picture of the back of the dress so that you have an idea of what I am trying to work with. It drapes a little under the buttons and I wanted to try to work with that somehow.

haiti.jpg

pan_manda

Rough_Rock

haiti2.jpg

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Just to give you an idea of the way the dress falls

haiti3.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is REALLY a beautiful dress pan manda - it looks amazing on you! What about something like Haven''s bustle or maybe lanie''s bustle...i''ll go look for pics for you.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful in your dress. I love that rich heavy fabric and the way it drapes and folds. No advice to offer on the bustle.

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Oh Violet!! Thank you :)

Haha looking through Lanie''s thread I saw that I had mentioned loving her bustle before and I totally forgot... I guess great minds think alike (but forget)!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
I''m clueless on the bustle (I''ll leave that to all you pros!), but I just wanted to say that is a DIVINE dress!! So luxurious and classic! I love it!!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
No advice on the bustle, but the dress is gorgeous.

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
If I can''t come up with something that works with the draping, do you think something like this would work?? Or other suggestions?

DCP02672A.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I LOVE your dress!!! is it Pronovias?? I LOVE their dresses!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry I can''t offer any bustle advice, but you look GREAT in that dress!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I would do an underbustle like the one you posted. Interestingly enough, I used that picture as a model of what to tell my seamstress to do! Here''s how mine turned out:

jstar-100_1405.JPG

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I really love Lanie and Haven''s bustles. I think Lanie''s will work the best with your gown. Gorgeous gown too!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Yea for La Sposa!!!

I LOVED my bustle! It would look great with your dress! My seamstress put in 5 buttons. It kept falling off, so my MOH had the brilliant idea to not only hang the "hook" on the button, but to twist it before hanging it. Hope that makes sense. The dress was so heavy, and you can only get the loop so small otherwise it won''t fit on the button period.

I can''t wait to see what you decide! LURVE your dress!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh, I love your dress! I''m posting to add another vote for bustling your dress like Lanie''s - her dress and bustle were sheer perfection!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
beautiful dress! i think the tucked under bustle looks great!!

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
You guys are awesome, thank you for all of the compliments! I can''t wait to wear my dress for real... it is coming so soon!!

Bjedifish - yep it is Pronovias!! I tried on so many dresses but I kept coming back to the luxurious fabric and construction!!
30.gif

Lanie - I loove your bustle too!! I totally understand what you mean about twisting the hook, I hope my seamstress can do something like that for my dress.

I have my next fitting on Monday so we will see what we come up with. And I''m still open for more suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results