shape
carat
color
clarity

Business Labels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
I have started a cupcake business from home. I''d like to place a label on the box.. something simple, fairly inexpensive.
Anyone know of a good vendor for this? I have used VistaPrint for other things but they only have Return Address Labels, and I''d prefer a circle or other shape.

Thanks!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I love cupcakes. I should change my avatar to be a cupcake!
30.gif
My fav is Sprinkles...their vanilla cake is so yummy and moist. Mmmmm...wish I had one now.

Anyway, I found some cute labels for wedding favors a while back when my bro was getting married. Don''t remember the exact site, but here are some examples:

http://myownlabels.com/ML119.asp?fnColumns=5&AreaID=3

http://www.beau-coup.com/personalized-wedding-labels.htm

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dixie, something like a place that does wedding labels is a great suggestion. Just google it, or ''customized labels'' is a great Google option as well. Also there are those places like Etsy and other online vendors who put stuff out there for sale like that. I got my design and labels from Zazzle. They are not necessarily cheap like 1000 labels for $50 or anything...but they look really good, and I love the design I chose since I didn''t want to design a logo or anything.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Etsy! I found some really cute round labels when i was looking for address labels. They aren''t super cheap but not really expensive either. Just do a search for labels or something like that.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Rock of Love, thanks! I liked the ones from the 1st site, really pretty.

Mara, thanks for the suggestions. I don''t know that much about Etsy so I need to check it out.

Thanks Obiecoo, I will check out Etsy!

Anyone else have any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results