shape
carat
color
clarity

Burlesque Costumes?

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know where to get a reasonably priced burlesque costume online? I have searched a little but didn't come up with much.

My friend has decided to have a burlesque themed hens night and is having someone come out and teach us a few moves! She would love for us to dress up and while it isn't until march next year but i thought i would get a head start while the Aussie $$ is still good!

TIA :wavey:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure what your looking to wear or looking to spend, but I found my halloween costume on etsy last year and it was awesome. I also recommend searching ebay because they have tons of stuff on there as well. Sounds fun though! :appl:

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
Do you mean old-school theme type burlesque (ie DitaVonteese) , or maybe the feather boa type burlesque? If you want the first, Fredericks of hollywood sells a few different things, as do a few costume stores/halloween costume stores. If you want the second, I would grab a feather boa ( you can find one at spencers, or FH, maybe halloween stores), some fishnets with the line in the back, along with some red lipstick. For either, if you a have a corset, that would do fine,especially if its a black one. I have to say, that sounds like on heck of a hens night, lucky ladies! Have fun!

Check out www.pandoraschoice.com

They have 50's style cone bras, bloomers, push up bras, corsets, thigh high stockings, and lots more. And they come in all sizes!

Not sure about posting direct website links, so in case it's disabled: pandoraschoice dot com

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thanks very much ladies!!

I hope that we are going for the old school style! (well that is what i am dressing as anyway! :cheeky: )

The bride just figured out that the bridesmaids are the ones who are supposed to orgainse the hens night for her so now we get to take over too! It is going to be a lot of fun!! :)

Thanks again!! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results