shape
carat
color
clarity

Buffalo NY Caterers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Long time no post!

If anyone is familiar with Buffalo, NY or Western NY... we''ve narrowed down our caterers to two. Quaker Bonnet and Cafe in the Square. Prices are right, just looking to see if anyone has any opinions. Also posted on TheKnott.

Thanks!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I am in buffalo.. but know nothing about caterers. just contacted frontier catering yesterday but have yet to speak to thme personally. My father attended a wonderful wedding done by them (but this was about 10 years ago) and I don''t really even want to go the catering route. the only place I like where I might have a caterer is sheas.. but this could get v expensive. Where are you having your wedding?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
cooool... i live in buffalo from time to time too. (grew up there, went to college away, went back for a year, and just moved to philadelphia for school again.) but my bf and i are both from buffalo so it makes sense to get married there since both of our families are there. unfortunately, i don''t know much about catering though. although... i do believe our fav local restaurant solid grounds does cater, but i am not sure if it would be "fancy" enough food for a wedding. where is your reception going to be?

futuremrsvh

Rough_Rock
We''re having our reception at the International Institute - one of the mansions along Delaware Ave. It''s a really pretty building inside, and has been recently renovated so it looks great.

We''re sooo close to picking our caterer but are hoping to get independent feed-back from one of the message boards. Does anybody think it''ll be a bad idea to pick somebody based on good reputation, really yummy tasting, and the references (of course only good) that they provide us? i just don''t want there to be something we''re not picking up on until it''s too late!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2004 10
6.gif
7:48 AM
Author: futuremrsvh
We''re having our reception at the International Institute - one of the mansions along Delaware Ave. It''s a really pretty building inside, and has been recently renovated so it looks great.

We''re sooo close to picking our caterer but are hoping to get independent feed-back from one of the message boards. Does anybody think it''ll be a bad idea to pick somebody based on good reputation, really yummy tasting, and the references (of course only good) that they provide us? i just don''t want there to be something we''re not picking up on until it''s too late!!
oh having your reception at one of the gorgeous mansions sounds like a great idea- i''ll definitely have to look into something like that rather than the usual salvatore''s or samuel''s grand manor (though both are nice of course).

but i think if you''ve found a caterer that has good food, good reputation, and good references- you should be golden! what else matters, as long as you and your guests are happy and well-fed?
1.gif
i''d love to know how the reception goes. i bet it will be great with such a unique and pretty location!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results