shape
carat
color
clarity

Browsing... pick a diamond

Phatkid77

Rough_Rock
So thanks to you folks, I’m parusing the net.. like clean origin search capabilities... although I’m thinking prices in USD... not sure how quick shipping is... but may order one from here as well and compare to JA...

here’s two stones to compare to JA... on paper they’re superior I’m sure.. but am I wrong thinking the head on photo of JA look more symmetrical??

thanks again!

C84006CC-8817-4604-815A-D3CC32D8CBE7.png Attached pic of what’s coming...

Phats

SouthernElle

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn’t choose the VVS2, if you’re spending more, I’d want something a bigger for the money. ;)2 None of the photos on clean origin are head on, they are stills from the video. So the angle can distort the symmetry. Out of those I lean toward this one. It’s an H, but less warm and no inclusions in the middle of the table like the other one.

https://www.cleanorigin.com/round-lab-created-diamond-15ab40faf5a6/

Phatkid77

Rough_Rock
I wouldn’t choose the VVS2, if you’re spending more, I’d want something a bigger for the money. ;)2 None of the photos on clean origin are head on, they are stills from the video. So the angle can distort the symmetry. Out of those I lean toward this one. It’s an H, but less warm and no inclusions in the middle of the table like the other one.

https://www.cleanorigin.com/round-lab-created-diamond-15ab40faf5a6/

Thanks so much for taking the time!
yeah, the second one (I believe) I saw inclusions in the table.. less than ideal

yeH, your pic would likely cost me a few hundy more. But they have some nice bands I like as well,
Problem.... don’t ship to Canada, so have to send to FEDEX in Watertown NY A9EE8AE9-5AE9-4F91-A65B-A697FD89467E.png 0757F60C-47B5-46C1-82B6-1DD7BE9989B5.png

SouthernElle

Shiny_Rock
The one I chose, was one of the ones you listed. Did the link get messed up? The link says it’s a G stone, but when I click it took me to an H, 1.08. I can list some a little later I found on there that were cheaper, they weren’t hearts & arrows branded though.

Phatkid77

Rough_Rock
No. I must of spoke wrong... or I didn’t post the link because I ruled it out haha

Phatkid77

Rough_Rock
Actually just checked. Yeah it’s my link
Link says 1.06 G. But takes us to 1.08 H

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure what your budget is - I was guessing c.$1900?

In which case, 1.05ct H VS1 - I reckon it should score well on the HCA tool:

(I don't know why it says 1.03 G SI2, it links to the H.)

Phatkid77

Rough_Rock
Yeah I budgeted around 2100.... the one you linked is shallow depth according to some here.. 60.8,
Mine is 60.6. Was going to try and find one around 61-62... but likely just over particular for what our eyes would notice as it stands alone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results