shape
carat
color
clarity

Brother''s engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kimberlina13

Shiny_Rock
My brother and his gf, now fiance, got engaged over the weekend in NYC. Neither of them know about this site, but I''ve been here awhile, so I thought I would share the joy. I went with him the day he bought the ring, so I feel doubly invested! He bought the platinum solitaire from the Tiffany''s here in Atlanta and had it shipped up to the NYC store. Then, on Saturday, while they were sight-seeing, they went into browse for fun, or so she thought! And then he had the sales person lead them over to the glass case that had her ring and a note card that said, "A- Will you marry me? Love, K". Then he got down on his knee and proposed! Then champagne was brought out. Luckily, they were with her best friend and so everything was caught on camera! So the wedding bonanza begin! Her sister is getting married in May, which she is the maid of honor, then she will be in my wedding in October, and then it will be their turn!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
A proposal in the flagship NYC Tiffany''s store?!! Nicely done.
36.gif

kimberlina13

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I was drooling just a little bit when I saw the Tiffany''s store in the pictures.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I''ll second FG''s nicely done! Good job, kimberlina''s brother!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Nice! Congrats!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results