shape
carat
color
clarity

BROOCHES & Pins. Why Don't We Wear Them?

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
9D63E3B6-7858-4819-B93C-7161EE280968.jpeg

I just got these and have already worn them a ton! Two costume and one gold. I don’t always like the feeling of things around my neck so this is the perfect way to add some sparkle. I wear the smaller one with sweats! :)

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds I feel you about missing out on brooches at auction. Here is a brooch I am NOT wearing because it went for double the estimate. The old cuts, two tone metal, and intricate snowflake pattern made my heart pitter patter, but it was not meant to be. I hope to find something similar again.
D11E52AB-3EB8-4DF3-AEAD-12B0C766A4DD.jpeg

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Of course they did @stracci2000, the people here (pawnshops’ or thrift stores’) know exactly what they are selling, there is no way we could find what you found at prices you paid (seriously jealous here....). I am constantly keeping up with your amazing finds over other thread ;)2
You always score well :clap:
I paid a mid 3-digit price for it.
No complain, am happy :twirl:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds I feel you about missing out on brooches at auction. Here is a brooch I am NOT wearing because it went for double the estimate. The old cuts, two tone metal, and intricate snowflake pattern made my heart pitter patter, but it was not meant to be. I hope to find something similar again.
D11E52AB-3EB8-4DF3-AEAD-12B0C766A4DD.jpeg

wow ! :kiss2:
i hope whoever won it at auction is wearing it every day this festive season

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the trouble is with op shopping i dont live in a posh enough town
ive seen on the news the charity shops in Queenstown (precovid naturally) get really beautif
Not for me as I seldom wear my non sporty black coat, and when I do, I am usually running out of the door with no time to go back in to grab a brooch.

DK :lol-2:

what about on your belt like Queen Maxima of the Netherlands ?
This was the only pic i could find but she does it semi-regulary
max.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the trouble is with op shopping i dont live in a posh enough town
ive seen on the news the charity shops in Queenstown (precovid naturally) get really beautif

what about on your belt like Queen Maxima of the Netherlands ?
This was the only pic i could find but she does it semi-regulary
max.jpg

Nah, I hardly wear belt except to hold up my trousers!

DK :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results