shape
carat
color
clarity

Brooches Are Back?

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
@Brigid That's awesome, it looks great!!
Thanks! After I posted the photo I noticed that one of Chanel earrings had less sparkle than the other, I checked & it’s just lighting/photo.
Over the years I have created a Chanel costume jewellery/accessories time capsule for my daughter, she’s 19 now and is slowly starting to wear it when & where it’s appropriate, which is nice!

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! After I posted the photo I noticed that one of Chanel earrings had less sparkle than the other, I checked & it’s just lighting/photo.
Over the years I have created a Chanel costume jewellery/accessories time capsule for my daughter, she’s 19 now and is slowly starting to wear it when & where it’s appropriate, which is nice!

You sound like a great mom and your daughter is one lucky lady!!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds have been thinking of you a lot... Went on a buying spree and spent almost all my jewelry money on ... Brooches.
One leaf brooch, one snake, one abstract spray design and the priciest a 7 cm flower set "en tremblant".... All but one Victorian + all of them with diamonds
... Will take a while to sort shipping with Malca Amit and the likes, since shipping is international for several pieces.... But yeah, I hope I can start a new trend ....

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds have been thinking of you a lot... Went on a buying spree and spent almost all my jewelry money on ... Brooches.
One leaf brooch, one snake, one abstract spray design and the priciest a 7 cm flower set "en tremblant".... All but one Victorian + all of them with diamonds
... Will take a while to sort shipping with Malca Amit and the likes, since shipping is international for several pieces.... But yeah, I hope I can start a new trend ....

Awsome ! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Looking forward to the thread when they arrive

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awsome ! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Looking forward to the thread when they arrive

Good morning ❤️☀️ this one's for you, @Daisys and Diamonds

Today's school run outfit. I'm a Pser and that gives me permission to pack a stack and a brooch for drop off... That's my story and I'm sticking to it !

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_085031.jpg
    IMG_20220517_085031.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 45

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh its so lovely :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
And also sparkly :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
good for you !
Now if you have inspired just one other person to pin a brooch to their outfit today ww are well on our way :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Well I did notice that my friend ogled and we started talking jewelry, so there's a chance we're right on track!!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And another day (heavy rain), another brooch IMG_20220520_095632.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220520_084626.jpg
    IMG_20220520_084626.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20220520_084610.jpg
    IMG_20220520_084610.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 32

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realised brooches (to me) are all about the "flow".
The above one curves just right so that it looks very " dynamic" when worn. They sure knew how to do it in the olden days.

It's a presumably 1940ies rise gold with silver overlay and rose cuts brooch. The diamonds are surprisingly sparkly irl. I bought it thinking it's muted and while it goes perfectly with my modern sleek black sweater and skinny jeans one can't really miss it's presence...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning ❤️☀️ this one's for you, @Daisys and Diamonds

Today's school run outfit. I'm a Pser and that gives me permission to pack a stack and a brooch for drop off... That's my story and I'm sticking to it !

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

YOUR STYLE!!!!! :wavey: :kiss2: :kiss2: That dress!!!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
1667107960868.png
from Netlex's big mouth
the apple brooch
from the fly to an overpriced (all be it fictional) apple device, Jeff Goldblum voices the apple brooch
im not sure if this is doing our cause any good :lol-2:
1667108066333.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results