shape
carat
color
clarity

Britney confirms pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
She was on Letterman last night and confirmed she is pregnant and due in October.. I hope she still leaves K Fed.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I heard that too, although I''m not too surprised. I hope that no matter what happens between her and kevin that they put their kids first!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yak, gross. the last thing she needs is another kid!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so weird to hear it''s true because she never actually looks HAPPY when she''s got the baby in tow, like most celebrity moms do. I mean I''m sure the paparazzi sucks, but you figure if they can catch so many moms cooing over their kids, why does Britney always look overwhelmed and unhappy? And now a second?!
38.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
she''s unhappy because her husband is an ass! i''d be unhappy too. hehehe.

but yeah having another child like that with all those issues they have to work out that they PUBLICLY talk about, total bad news. the poor kids.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
oh the humanity.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
He must have strong swimmers. It is scary he will be a dad of four!
32.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad HIS gene pool is thriving, NOT. I am sure she will not have to leave him, HE likes to leave when a second baby is coming. But, then again, Shar Jackson did not have B''s money, so maybe he will hang around...or he will be asking for major alimony I am sure! He is GROSS and she is just sad white trash to me...

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
Trash is right. I guess it just goes to prove that money doesn''t equal class...not even close.
I just hope the kids end up OK...He''ll stay with her through the pregnancy, but after that, I think they''ll be done.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
I agree...I don''t think that B & K will be together much longer after baby #2 is born (if they make it that long). Rumor has it that she was crushed when she found out she was pg again, because she was planning to leave him...

B needs to understand that her decisions have consequences. Poor little babies -- hopefully they don''t end up too messed up.

Can K get alimony if they do get divorced...wasn''t there a pre-nup? I think B''s mom made sure that there was.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I''m disgusted by this whole thing, but for a different reason than it just being Britney and Kevin re-procreating.

From the pictures, it looks like she''s about 4-5 months pregnant, and if Unfortunate Child #1 was born in September, it means she got pregnant a little over 2 months after she delivered....isn''t stuff still flowing out down below?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yuck
40.gif
I feel sorry for those poor children.

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
Agh, the spawn of K-Fed and Brit Brit rides again!!!
40.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2006 11:34:09 AM
Author: lilyinct
I''m disgusted by this whole thing, but for a different reason than it just being Britney and Kevin re-procreating.

From the pictures, it looks like she''s about 4-5 months pregnant, and if Unfortunate Child #1 was born in September, it means she got pregnant a little over 2 months after she delivered....isn''t stuff still flowing out down below?
There isn''t necesarily anything flowing a couple months after delivery. In any case, it should be quite light by then, if at all. Also, she had a c-section, (which doesn''t mean there isn''t still flow, but when the doc''s are sewing you up, the do a lot of pushing on the abdomen, which speeds things up). They say you are the most fertile after having a baby EVEN IF YOU ARE BREAST FEEDING... I got pregnant 6 months after my son was born, while breast feeding, and on the pill!

Anyway, as much as I have never liked Britney Spears, I think that she tries to put her son first, while also trying to keep hubby happy and keep up a partying life style. I think it is just a matter of time that they will split, and I am certain she will be fine without him. She has more money and resources than anyone could ask for, so she can hire all the help (after a thorough interview
3.gif
) or just get her momma to help.

I have always been a J simpson fan, before Newlyweds transformed her into a hollywood whore, and I found myself saying "look at Brit, she doesn''t care that having a baby would put her career on hold- this is # 1 for her right now. and i had wished that Jess was that way, since I thought she had the wayyyy more stable marriage.. shows ya what we know through the mag''s!

I will just hope her kids have a good life, but at least we can all say 1 thing for her, HURRAY FOR GIVING THEM NORMAL NAMES!! HAHAHA

36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossipb?GT1=7702

Check this out! I almost feel sorry for her. I was just remembering when i was younger I was a total closet Britney fan. I would normally not admit that to anyone, but I really did like her first and second CD''s. When she started this whole thing with KFed, she''s just become trashy and looks well, used-up. She''s got a whole long life ahead of her, and I really hope she gets her act together and dumps him soon.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2006 11:34:09 AM
Author: lilyinct

I have two first cousins who are only 11 months apart in age. Some people call such children, "Irish twins".

Deb
34.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
She can''t POSSIBLY be surprised by K-Fed''s parenting skills!!!
20.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Oldest babe is 8 months. She reports she''s 5 months preggers. She wasn''t kidding when she said she wanted another one soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results