shape
carat
color
clarity

"British military murdered Princess Di"?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh brother, not again! Yawn.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, please.

Were they hiding in the Grassy Knoll?

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Yes, she was assassinated. Next question.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"according to British media". That says it all.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
If the police are involved there must be a good reason for the investigation. It's just that the media goes into overdrive with speculation.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Time will tell the truth ... unless it doesn't.

Meezermom

Shiny_Rock
Those stories rear their heads every year at this time.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Oy vey :roll: Was this thread started by my dad? He loves conspiracy theory stuff. He is convinced that the government has equipment that can control the weather patterns of the world.... :lol:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1376874833|3505659 said:
Oy vey :roll: Was this thread started by my dad? He loves conspiracy theory stuff. He is convinced that the government has equipment that can control the weather patterns of the world.... :lol:

China did stuff to the weather for the Olympics when they were held there. And the technology exists to make this so-I mean we know *how* weather works and we have tools to do things that can change it fairly easily. It's not that far fetched at all.

And conspiracy just means "not the official report" which we ALL know happens more often than not. So just because it's labeled that doesn't mean it isn't true. Watergate was true and it had that label too-as does a lot of the stuff being swept under the rug currently.

I totally believe she was murdered. If you haven't watched the documentary (it was banned in Great Britain and it's hard to come by) I highly recommend it. It's got quite a bit of info that was left out of the public eye (meaning media).

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^I have a family member who actually processes weather/climate data for NASA, so I'm well aware that the technology and/or knowledge that exists exists.
When I referred to conspiracy theory stuff, I was referring to the crazy, out-there stuff (alien abductions, 9/11 theories, etc.).
As far as the Princess Di documentary is concerned, I honestly don't care to watch it. Everyone has a theory/opinion that can be supported in a documentary, so to each their own.
The bottom line (for me anyways) is that the death of Princess Di was a tragedy - no matter how it happened. I always had great respect for her and I recall watching the news coverage on tv and being incredibly saddened by the events.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um, police are not investigating

This is not a re-investigation," London Metropolitan Police tersely stressed, in a statement that revealed none of what it had been told.
A British coroner's inquest in 2007 concluded that the deaths were the result of "grossly negligent driving of the following vehicles and of the Mercedes." The inquest found no evidence of murder. A London police spokesman said no new information had been examined since this inquest.

Someone claimed they killed someone famous. Not the first time this has happened. Has anyone heard of Jimmy Hoffa?

The only people you can say murdered her were the paparazzi for inciting a chase. Di's driver was negligent as well, but I'm sure he did similar drinking/risky driving many times where he was not caught, just this time there were tragic consequences.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I understand that it may be hard to accept for some that Princess Diana,a woman, beloved by so many was not murdered but a victim of a tragic accident. However I dont think its fair to either Prince William or Prince Harry to have to relive that very painful time in their lives every time some fame hungry individual fabricates some new conspiracy theory. It's been almost 16 years and its definitely time to let Princess Diana rest in peace! On a side note I thought the newly released pics of Prince William, Kate and baby George were just adorable. I love that Kate's father took them instead of having it professionally done.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
I think the US government and/or military assassinates a few ex-military every now and then. John P. Wheeler III of Delaware is one that springs to mind. He probably got away from "them" and then was finally caught and killed. There have been retired military friends of the family or sons of friends of the family who inexplicably died of "suicide" soon after retiring, but were not known to be depressed or unhappy or dissatisfied with life. They had been privy to a lot of information during their careers, though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results