shape
carat
color
clarity

Bring back Kyle XY!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I just watched all 3 seasons on Netflix, and I'm so bummed that they got cancelled 2 years ago!! I fell in love with the story and the family, I felt like I knew them personally, and I got so attached to the characters. Especially Kyle and Jessi. I loved their chemistry!

I also love how they incorporated Scifi with mystery and family drama. I've never seen anything like this show.

Plus I have a little crush on Matt Dallas at the moment. :Up_to_something: He's so pretty!

mattdallas.jpg

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my, he IS pretty! Never saw that show but I should check it out.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I know, right? It was a really good show, but it doesn't hurt that he's so easy on the eyes. :love:

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I'm still reeling from the cancellation of this show. I loathe it when sci-fi shows get cancelled before wrapping up the story all nice and tidy. I watched the show back when it was airing originally and loved it.

I recently watched it from the beginning on Netflix because I couldn't recall whether or not I ever got around to watching the finale as I was moving around that time. Turns out I had in fact watched it. I guess my brain couldn't process the fact that was in fact how the show ended. I felt cheated. Why did they have to introduce those new elements? I would have been content with the finale if they didn't throw that bit in the end in. I would have loved to see how that would have played out. I think all tv shows that get cancelled (as opposed to knowing they are ending a certain year and plan accordingly story-wise) must be resolved with a tv movie. We deserve it!

I also agree that Matt Dallas is easy on the eyes :naughty:.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Wow, he really is pretty!!!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched the show when it aired. It sucked that it was cancelled. :nono:

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I remember watching the show when it first aired... mmmm... he certainly is gorgeous. The show could be brought back for that reason alone! I don't think I watched all of them, but I remember thinking it funny that he slept in the bathtub :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results