shape
carat
color
clarity

Brilliant new solution for snoring

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has a microphone, signal processing and a speaker.
It picks up the snoring sound, produces and broadcasts a copy that is 180 degrees out of phase.
Since they are out of phase they cancel each other out so nothing is heard.
It's the same technology used in those noise-canceling headphones.

Applying this old technology to snoring is brilliant.
It's expected to be available later this year.

It'll save some marriages.
Our doggies need them. :bigsmile:

screen_shot_2016-02-08_at_0.png

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...JD could use this. We've not slept in the same bed for five years. I wonder how much it would cost?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First thing I thought when I saw the subject was a pillow over the face. That could have unpleasant side effects though. ;-)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
StephanieLynn|1454955038|3988429 said:
First thing I thought when I saw the subject was a pillow over the face. That could have unpleasant side effects though. ;-)

:lol:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
They may sell out if they are listed at a reasonable price. I agree that it could help a lot of relationships. :dance:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another potential product would be ... the same thing, but for the listener (victim?) to wear in her or his ears.
(I can't speak from experience but I assume women snore too.)

During sleep a head may toss and turn.
Even with adhesive that nose thing may come off.

Compared to the nose the ear's anatomy is more-conducive to holding a device securely.
They could go in the ear canal, like some hearing aids.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
JD tosses and turns and sleeps all wonky so it's doubtful it would stay on.

I used to brace myself on the bed for leverage, and take my big toe and push it into his calf muscle as hard as I possibly could until he would roll over or turn to a different position. When he noticed all the bruises.. :saint: :praise: I started just shoving him. And I have covered his mouth and nose until he snirks and opens his eyes to find me leaning over him w/a smile on my face. He used to just go sleep on the couch but then he decided it wasn't fair for him to be kicked out of his own bed-it was more fair for *me* to leave my own bed...soooo now I sleep in London's room.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My! :shhh:
We're not asking about your sex life. :o

:wink2:

packrat|1454966968|3988506 said:
I used to brace myself on the bed for leverage, and take my big toe and push it into his calf muscle as hard as I possibly could until he would roll over or turn to a different position.
When he noticed all the bruises.. :saint: :praise: I started just shoving him.
And I have covered his mouth and nose until he snirks and opens his eyes to find me leaning over him w/a smile on my face.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I threaten to smother my husband all of the time. It's always a race to fall asleep before he does and the god awful snoring starts! I'd pay almost any amount of money to stop DHs snoring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results