shape
carat
color
clarity

BrightSpot, you are my hair inspiration!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
BrightSpot,I just saw your latest photos in the "post your favorite wedding photos" thread -- you look SO gorgeous and I love love love your hair (esp. in the photo attached)! I''ve been trying to figure out what to do with mine (also long and brown), and I knew I wanted it up but not very fancy, and I was going back and forth between hairpins and live flowers ... yours is just lovely!! What type of flowers did you use?

My bouquet is going to have stephanotis (along w/calla lilies and roses) in it -- I wonder if you can put those in your hair ...

Anyhow, figured I''d start off your day w/a compliment -- your photo is going in my "hair ideas" folder! :)

bs_insp.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks so much, ellaila! You just made my day!
9.gif
(Don''t you love how I didn''t notice this post until 4pm...
3.gif
)

I had dendrobium orchids in my hair. They were very easy to pin in place & lasted all night (and longer!) I''ve seen photos of brides with roses in their hair,
so I''m sure it would work to use those, but I wonder if roses are heavier & might have a harder time staying in place? Here''s the link to my Knot bio, which has
several other hair with flowers pictures you might find useful.

Here''s a back view of my hair if it helps you. (sorry it''s so small...)

346%3C85%3A32%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3247%3E3%3C3%3E8%3C5%3EWSNRCG%3D32336%3A%3C3624%3A7nu0mrj

Thanks again for making my day!
35.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh, thanks! A friend is doing my hair for me, and we''re doing our first trial next week -- so excited! I wasn''t going to wear a veil, but then I found one for $5 on ebay (yay!), so now I''m debating it. I hate to cover up a pretty ''do, but on the other hand, I''m starting to feel like because my dress is so simple, that the veil makes me look more bride-y! Even if I do wear it, it''d just be for the ceremony and like half the photos, b/c I definitely want some photos w/o the veil.

- E.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results