shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaids'' totes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dboatsupreme

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I ordered a personalized bag for each of my bridesmaids, and I was planning on giving them as their gifts. But I think it would be cool for them to wear them around before the wedding? Is it ok to give them the gifts now? What do you think?

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
I''d hold onto them until the wedding. It will be cool for them to use after the wedding too, right?

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
I did the same thing. I got them canvas totes with their monogram embroidered on the front in our wedding colors. They will get them at the rehearsal dinner. I''m using them as gift bags as well, because they will hold their pashmina, necklace, bracelet and earrrings that the FI and I got for them....

So I say, give them to them at the wedding. Not before. :)

dboatsupreme

Rough_Rock
Ok, I will have to be patient! I thought I would maybe give it to them before because it''s a travel bag, hehe. :)

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
It''s hard to be patient, I know! I got my girls some handbags that are so cute and I''ve been dying to at least tell them what their gifts are.
1.gif

By the way, I got a travel tote bag as a bmaid gift at my first friend''s wedding I was in and I have used it for every single trip I''ve taken since then. It''s a great gift!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Not that you should have to give them gift after gift after gift, but if you give them the bags early, could you give them a little token the day of the wedding/rehearsal dinner?

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
I say wait till the wedding, and that is a GREAT gift idea.

I got a monogrammed LL Bean one with my first initial for a BM gift last fall, and use it constantly. It''s a perfect overnight bag, and is so cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results