shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaids gifts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m just wondering what the ladies of PS did /are doing for BM''s gifts. I''m kind of lost now other than the earrings I made for them that match the dresses and really cool cosmetic bag sets.

So what are you getting/did you get your BM''s as gifts?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I paid for us to get manicures before the rehearsal and a necklace to wear.

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2010 12:29:48 PM
Author:princessplease
I''m just wondering what the ladies of PS did /are doing for BM''s gifts. I''m kind of lost now other than the earrings I made for them that match the dresses and really cool cosmetic bag sets.

So what are you getting/did you get your BM''s as gifts?
I doing something similar PP. I''m getting clutches off of Etsy and putting their wedding jewelry and maybe a nice lip gloss inside.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
I got all the bm''s necklaces from Macy''s then had someone on Etsy designs earrings to match. I also got them all Coach wristlets from the Coach Outlet.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
We are going to get something similar to the "Open Heart" necklace designed by Jane Seymour for Kays. It''s not that necklace or even from that store, but it''s a fluid diamond accented white/sterling necklace.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I gave jewelry from "bead for Life" and we gave the groomsmen their ties.

Also, we paid for accomodations for most of our attendants to make sure they could be there and celebrate with us.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I did monogrammed bath wraps.

ETA: Also, I gave them the option of having their hair or make-up done the day of the wedding, and then paid for whichever they chose... But I don't really consider that a gift.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Great ideas ladies! And thanks WL! I have no idea how etsy slipped my mind! I''m also going to make necklaces to math the earrings I made. Today I bought little notepads with their initials on them. Do you gals think that''s enough? I got the earrings, necklaces, cosmetic bag sets and notepads. While I don''t feel like that''s enough, what''s a good additional gift?
I am completely clueless here so I really appreciate your help.
9.gif

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
i''m debating this issue too! here''s a few of my ideas...

a tiffany initial pendant that i liked along with a jewelry roll for travel.
gift certificates to solstice (sunglasses)
spa gift certificate with robes
other necklace and jewelry roll

my friends and i have an unspoken understanding that the gifts for bm''s shouldn''t be for use at the wedding. i don''t want to give them anything that is to be worn or used on my wedding day...i feel like it should be a fun gift for use afterwards. that''s just how we work though. my best friend got married last year and got the bridal party cole haan wallets and got me a different wallet b/c i was moh. it was a GREAT gift. i loved it.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
We got them each something unique to their personalities
One was a harry potter nerd like me - harry potter candy and a handcarved wand, she loved it lol
difficult to buy for- digital photo frame
runner/writer - a nice journal with a gift card to scheels on the inside :)
sister who collects baskets- longaberger basket with fun bath things
musician- tibetan song bowl
i love lucy fan/new apartment owner-i love lucy afghan

:) we did the same for the guys, light sabers, movie replica scripts, some other weird boy things, dh was in charge of that lol

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
We gave each member of our bridal party an iPod shuffle.
We gave the best man (DH''s brother) an iPod touch.
We gave the MOH (my sister) Rock Band for the wii. That''s what she wanted!

We also paid for the girls to have their hair and makeup done on the day of the wedding if they wanted it.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
We didn''t have an official bridal party but the two girls who threw my bachelorette party I gave one a really cute Dooney and Bourke bag in a color she loves and a framed photo of a horse (she loves horses and had actually admired this photo in the shop in the past) and the other I gave a longchamp tote and a scarf

charbie

Ideal_Rock

i gave all my girls the following things:

flip-flops that i hot glued flowers onto to wear at the reception

hand-made, personalized stationary from Etsy (it was GORGEOUS)

a Vera Bradley lunch tote (won all of them in e-bay auctions)

and each got a different pair of green stoned earrings from Etsy (to wear the day of the wedding)

ETA: i paid for their make-up to be done the day of the wedding, they paid for hair.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
We gave the girls wristlets from Coach. They all seemed to like them and I have seen most of them using them frequently.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
We paid for their dresses!

But I''m planning a little something else ... monogrammed LL Bean Boat N Totes, with navy (dress color) flip flops, maybe earrings made by my friend, a warm wrap, and a pretty lip gloss.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results