Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Tiffany Notes Band Ring

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I agree with the above...unless you know that they wear rings and you know their ring sizes!

Tiffany's has plenty of silver necklaces in that price range, and that is something I would be more likely to wear personally.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to have to ditto everyone else. I bought my girls rings, but I happened to know all their ring sizes (from various shopping experiences and their inquiring boyfriends) and knew that 2 of them don't really wear necklaces and the third never took the one from her husband off.

If you would like to do rings, I recommend doing the bezel bridesmaid rings from DanielM or something that doesn't scream "I'm from Tiffany"...I know I personally would never wear it.

If you wanted to do something from Tiffany, what about this travel case and add in a SS bracelet or earrings or something from a slightly more budget friendly location...

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome, awesome thoughts. Thank you ladies! I agree about the coin purse. I know that my girls don't wear necklaces, so I can't do that :( my first instinct was charms as I know one of them wears a charm bracelet. Would it be okay to get them different things assuming they cost the same amount seeing as how different my girls are? Opinions? Thanks again!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Mashira|1312856619|2986897 said:
Awesome, awesome thoughts. Thank you ladies! I agree about the coin purse. I know that my girls don't wear necklaces, so I can't do that :( my first instinct was charms as I know one of them wears a charm bracelet. Would it be okay to get them different things assuming they cost the same amount seeing as how different my girls are? Opinions? Thanks again!

ABSOLUTELY! :appl: What would you buy the girls for their birthday? or Christmas? If that's a charm for her bracelet commemorating everything she did for you, great! If it's a new set of cookbooks and this gorgeous set of tea towels you know she would love, perfect! There's no rule that says they all have to receive the same thing! I got my girls the same thing because I settled on something I knew they would all appreciate. But that doesn't mean that happens all the time!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
vc10um|1312858848|2986923 said:
Mashira|1312856619|2986897 said:

ABSOLUTELY! :appl: What would you buy the girls for their birthday? or Christmas? If that's a charm for her bracelet commemorating everything she did for you, great! If it's a new set of cookbooks and this gorgeous set of tea towels you know she would love, perfect! There's no rule that says they all have to receive the same thing! I got my girls the same thing because I settled on something I knew they would all appreciate. But that doesn't mean that happens all the time!
Major major dittos!!!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
You could get them different things...but also provide a gift receipt in case they prefer something else.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not a huge fan of any of those considering the cost of the items.

I love this as a gift:

http://www.leatherology.com/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=LWS09450B10226

I have the Tiffany version of this... and the leatherology one looks as nice (I'm planning on getting one soon), and I wish I'd gotten this one. Though I do love mine (here's mine http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=26500087&mcat=148207&cid=288210&search_params=s+5-p+21-c+288210-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+ )

Or these:
http://www.pearlparadise.com/95100-mm-White-Freshadama-Freshwater-Pearl-Stud-Earrings777.aspx

http://www.pearlparadise.com/8590-mm-White-Freshadama-Freshwater-Pearl-Stud-Earrings-774.aspx

Or you can get the jewelry case and a pair of Freshhamada studs for each.

Tiffany's mark up is significant.

You can definitely get them different things.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results