shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaids Dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Well I have finally picked my Bridesmaid''s dresses and they love them and it looks great on them too! I am so excited about them. They are Impression Bridal Style # 1736 and they are going to be in black. I think they compliment my dress really well also! Now we just have to decide on accessories!
9.gif

missjaxbmdress.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
And here is a picture of my dress so you can see them together!
2.gif

missjaxgown.jpg

beltane

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! They DO compliment your gown! I just love the look of bridesmaids in black. My daughter did that for her wedding and the girls LOVED their dresses.

Are you going with strictly white and black theme for the wedding? Or will you be incorporating another accent color?

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
I love your gown! And the bridesmaids dress is very chic.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! I think with your location it would look gorgeous to do vintage rosary inspired jewelry. You can find some really neat stuff on Etsy.

YSQueen

Rough_Rock
It is very complimentary to your dress....

If I were going to have my BMs were a long dress, that would be first on my list.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty dress - they will look great with your gown! :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re so pretty!!!!!!!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2010 8:44:07 AM
Author: beltane
Beautiful! They DO compliment your gown! I just love the look of bridesmaids in black. My daughter did that for her wedding and the girls LOVED their dresses.

Are you going with strictly white and black theme for the wedding? Or will you be incorporating another accent color?

Thank you! We are doing black, white and gold with a few accents of hot pink (bridesmaids flowers, my shoes and ribbons on favours).
1.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Rock_of_Love, that is a great idea and wonderful suggestion!
1.gif
I am headed to browse Etsy right now!
2.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you FutureMrsMRS, YSQueen, Maevie and princessplease ! You are all too sweet with your kind compliments!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results