shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaids Dresses Have Been Ordered!!!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
All but one bridesmaid has purchased their dress today and the last one if being ordered tonight! Eeeeep! I am super excited! One more thing checked off the list

Oh and FI called the tent people today for a quote. You'd think he wants to marry me or something ;-)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
what do they look like?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, do you have a photo or a link we can enjoy? Sounds like you are so thrilled with the progress to date - that's wonderful :bigsmile:

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
yay! I second (or third) the request for pics!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I am VERY excited about everything! I changed my mind on dresses and ended up going right back to my original idea anyway lol...I’m going with a different color for each bridesmaid (2 purples, 2 pinks and 3 shades of blue) and the guys will have a matching color tie in gingham that I’m going to have made from etsy. I can't wait to see them! Per the vendor, they should be here in 2-3 weeks and then we're scheduling a try on party so we can figure these things out lol

http://www.kaykonvertibles.com/products/knee-length-convertible-dress

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
ALL the dresses have been ordered! I just heard back from the final bridesmaid this morning...woohoo!!! :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's great to check things off the wedding planning list. Very exciting and one less thing to deal with. :appl:

Nice dress and quite affordable. Are the bridesmaids going to be wearing the convertible in the same style or different styles?

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
mary poppins|1337203711|3196774 said:
It's great to check things off the wedding planning list. Very exciting and one less thing to deal with. :appl:

Nice dress and quite affordable. Are the bridesmaids going to be wearing the convertible in the same style or different styles?

I loved that is was so inexpensive! They will wear it however the want (I'm honestly not too picky and just want them to feel comfortable!). One of the bridesmaids rarely wears dresses, so I ordered one for myself and she will just wear that to the wedding...I'm more excited about having the dress afterwards for myself! ;-)

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
These are really cute! I wish I'd have known about them four months ago LOL!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
gem_anemone|1337272304|3197411 said:
These are really cute! I wish I'd have known about them four months ago LOL!

Lol...I have been wanting an infinity dress for ages, but this was the least expensive version that I've seen! I wanted these dresses originally, but decided on something different. A few events lead to me changing back to my original idea, which I am SO THANKFUL for. I just think the girls will be so much more comfortable :D Can't wait until they arrive!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results