shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaids dresses found!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
My girls picked out their dress today and they all adore this one so I''m going to order it during the week. So relieved to have one that they''re all happy in. We''ve looked at quite a few
3.gif

beebmdresses.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think those dresses are adorable!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Wow! that dress is fabulous! The best news is that they ALL love it. Will they be in this amazing purple color?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks DG and glueck! Yep they will be that colour glueck. So glad that they all love it!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Its a GREAT color. So vibrant! I love the fullness in the skirt too. It should be fun to dance in! Congratulations on checking that major TO-DO off your list!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re so cute! I love!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks GREAT for dancing!!!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you found dresses! They look great, especially the color. :)

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Love the style and the color! Purple is the ''in'' color this year. Good timing!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Those are sweet! Love the color, it''s so rich! Yum!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Such a nice dress bee! I''ve got purple as one of my colors too. Care to share your inspiration board?
31.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! They''re a tiny bit more casual then I would have picked but they all love them and they''ll get use out of them again as the halter neck comes off so that''s good enough for me.

lliang-here''s a rough one I did up a while ago. The colours aren''t all matched but it gives a rough idea

beeinspirationboard.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
The men picked out their suits as well so they''re going with traditional morning suits (tails) and these trousers

dtrousersandtails.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is his waistcoat

dwaistcoat.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
and his cravat is this kind of colour

dcravat.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Bee, what designer are those by? I love them!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi LP
35.gif
They''re Mori Lee. They have them in lots of colours.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
They''re gorgeous, bee*! I love the color, and the style is very sweet and re-wearable.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you WishfulThinking! How''s married life going?!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely! The part that has to do with us, that is. We couldn''t be happier. We might be divorced [court''s decision, not ours] by June, so we''re trying to enjoy every minute we possibly can, even when everything is getting us down. No matter what we will always have each other.

I am so looking forward to seeing the details of your wedding, by the way! You have such awesome taste. It''s going to be just lovely!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww thank you!! Delighted that everything is going great. That''s so ridiculous about the courts-hopefully it won''t happen. I was showing my little sister your wedding photos and she just adores them-she''s with her gf for over a year now and they''re so happy together!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Bee. We hope so too... it''s extremely complicated.
14.gif
Your little sister is so sweet!! I''m so glad she''s happy with her gf and that is a long time to date for someone so young, if I am remembering her age correctly? [14 or 16? Somewhere around there?] Send them hugs and congrats from us!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s 17 now-my baby sis is getting older
3.gif
She was so excited that they hit their year anniversary! Her gf is so nice as well so they make a lovely couple! I''ll keep my fingers crossed for the courts thing.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks bee! I should have remembered that since it''s been a year she would be older by now-- silly me!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not at all! She''s always been the baby in the family so none of us can believe that she''ll be 18 this year!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
[erm threadjack!]

My sister just turned 20 last month and I nearly had a heart attack! Even though I''m not that much older I started to feel a bit crotchety at that point.
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Those dresses are beautiful Bee lovely colour so rich and vibrant :)

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
I love them! And what a beautiful color...it''s one of those colors that will look fabulous on everyone.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 7:36:32 PM
Author: WishfulThinking
[erm threadjack!]

My sister just turned 20 last month and I nearly had a heart attack! Even though I''m not that much older I started to feel a bit crotchety at that point.
3.gif

me too when N turned 17-I''m ten years older than her and it doesn''t feel too long ago since I was her age!
14.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Deelight and diamondgirl4382. I love the colour-one of my sisters has really red hair so we needed something that would go with that and it does perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results