shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid Pearls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I want to buy my bridesmaids pearls for their jewelry, but since I''m purchasing their dresses there is verrry little room in the budget. The style we were going for wasn''t necessarily top of the line stuff, but large, unusual and varied chunky multi-strand necklaces. Even the ones on bargain retailers like overstock.com are over $50. My sister was looking for cheap pearls online and found this site: http://www.hydiapearls.com. I had never heard of it or seen it posted here anywhere, but they do have dirt-cheap pearls. Obviously, by the bad proofreading on the site and other things it''s not ringing my bell as the most reputable of companies, but I wanted to see if anybody had ANY experience with these guys. If not, do you think we should hit the pinata and see what comes out?

charbie

Ideal_Rock
remind me when you''re getting married again? if you have the time, id say order something, see how it looks and if it''s good- go for it!

another idea that a friend of mine did that was just great was to string her own pearls. she bought some big fake chunkers at a bead store, put them on a ribbon, and then tied them. they looked fantastic and modern!

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
In about a year, so I do have plenty of time. That''s a good idea about the DIY, I wonder if I could get my sister on that train. She is the MOH and I promised her she would have veto power on everything the bridesmaids wear.
1.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
if you are too lazy to DIY like myself, etsy.com has all sorts of stuff, i bought both my bm''s and my wedding jewelry from there

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 5:21:06 PM
Author: charbie
another idea that a friend of mine did that was just great was to string her own pearls. she bought some big fake chunkers at a bead store, put them on a ribbon, and then tied them. they looked fantastic and modern!

I was going to suggest the same thing!
9.gif

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
I would suggest you look at the seller pearllunar on ebay. They great prices and their pearls are true to the description. They are definitely reputable, and their pearls are good quality for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results