shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I''m on a roll this morning. I want to do something to add a personal touch to my bridesmaids gifts. So far I have gotten them vera bradley totes that match my wedding colors (very summery) with a matching vb beach towel and change purse (I gave them the matching umbrellas too during the shower). I also am paying for their hair that day and have gotten them nice leather flip flops to wear after the wedding. I will write them a long note, but I still feel like it''s missing a personal touch. At my friend''s wedding she made us all accordian cards with pictures and stories on them. At the wedding I was just in this past weekend my friend made us picture books on snapfish. I''m looking for more inspiration. What are you girls doing?

laine

Brilliant_Rock
Doesn''t really help as part of the bridesmaid gift, but I would make sure to get a photo of you with each girl separately to give to them after the wedding.

Can you add something to each bag that really speaks to the personality of each girl and shows that you''ve individualized the gifts, like a frame for the aforementioned photo (maybe personalized somehow), or some sort of ornament or charm. We once got angel ornaments as bridesmaids, each different and each perfectly matched to us.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I gave my sister (my only BM, well, MOH) a white gold and diamond necklace from a local jeweler.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results