shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid Gift Idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock

laine

Brilliant_Rock
This ebay seller has similar necklaces (no idea about quality, I just found it searching).

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
At first when you said "initial" necklaces, I thought, "mmm... that''s a little out dated," but then when I saw the Tiffany''s necklaces, I completely changed my mind. Those are super cute! I like the little classy cursive stuff (rather than the chunky, sparkly stuff from earlier in the decade). Cute idea! I wish I could direct you to another seller with better pricing (in fact I wish I could direct myself to one too).
2.gif

candctroll

Rough_Rock
I was scrolling through some of the letters on that site and some of them were hard to tell what they were supposed to be.
8.gif

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
i looked at the tiffany ones first and now the others don''t look as good. it''s probably "brand name brain washing" tho.

Hi Melibk --

For our first valentine''s day (5 years ago) my boyfriend gave me an open heart necklace made by tina tang. Several years later, he replaced it with the tiffany open heart necklace - he didn''t know about tiffany back then
12.gif
... BUTT I got sooo many compliments on the tina tang one... It was of very high quality - the site says "handmade" jewlerly - and I wore it DAILY for years.

I went to the site and they have initial necklaces ... they are $70 and look almost like tiffany ''replicas'' but they have their own style.

check it out -- http://www.tinatang.com/MONOGRAMSILVER.htm

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
little miss sunshine - that is a really cute site!! thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results