shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid Duties - Funny & Sweet - Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been searching the web, but I''m not finding what I''m looking for, so I thought I''d call on the ladies of BWW!!!

I''m getting ready to send a card and ask my MOH/BMs and I''m thinking of doing something similar to this... that other girls have done here - lulu66 and Revana03 from the DIY thread.

Anyway, I''d like to add some "duties" that are funny and sweet, kinda like lulu66 did in hers here.

Can you all help me out with some???

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
well, i was going to say i did this in my card & offer the post link but looks like you found it. those are the only duties i could come up with, so i''m no helping thinking up more. but i''d love to see pics of your cards when you finish!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, lulu! I knew you''d chime in!!
2.gif

Any others???

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Will they be dress shopping with you? If so, how about "Be supportive, yet discerning, during the dress shopping process"

How about "Assist with potty breaks if I get a poofy dress"???
9.gif

For the MOH, how about "Give a toast that is entertaining, with minimal embarrassment"?

Will you be DIY-ing? If so, how about "Avert bridal breakdown by lending a hand to the DIY items"?

That''s all I''ve got for now!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 7:38:32 PM
Author: vc10um
Will they be dress shopping with you? If so, how about ''Be supportive, yet discerning, during the dress shopping process''

How about ''Assist with potty breaks if I get a poofy dress''???
9.gif

For the MOH, how about ''Give a toast that is entertaining, with minimal embarrassment''?

Will you be DIY-ing? If so, how about ''Avert bridal breakdown by lending a hand to the DIY items''?

I like the potty breaks one!

I had DH come into the bathroom and help me with my dress so I could pee
40.gif

Then, as we were coming out of the disabled toilet (needed the extra room) my MIL caught us!
23.gif
9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/25/2009 8:32:41 PM
Author: honey22
Date: 12/24/2009 7:38:32 PM

Author: vc10um

Will they be dress shopping with you? If so, how about ''Be supportive, yet discerning, during the dress shopping process''

How about ''Assist with potty breaks if I get a poofy dress''???
9.gif

For the MOH, how about ''Give a toast that is entertaining, with minimal embarrassment''?

Will you be DIY-ing? If so, how about ''Avert bridal breakdown by lending a hand to the DIY items''?

I like the potty breaks one!

I had DH come into the bathroom and help me with my dress so I could pee
40.gif

Then, as we were coming out of the disabled toilet (needed the extra room) my MIL caught us!
23.gif
9.gif

Oh my, honey!
37.gif
I thought about it b/c my sis was a BM in a wedding where the bride had a poofy dress and there''s an excellent picture of her and the MOH helping the bride to the potty.
3.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Here is what I ended up using...I''ll post the finished DIY project as soon as I take some pics!!

Used a couple ideas from lulu66...thanks!

The Duties
(Should you choose to accept)
1.gif

- Help find a dress that looks great on everyone! (even if pregnant!!) ... I have 3 BMs who could *possibly* be pregnant at my wedding!!
9.gif

- Listen as I obsess over every little detail
- Help me look beautiful before I walk down the aisle
- Make me laugh when I cry
- Encourage me to RELAX and enjoy my wedding day
- Hit the dance floor & shake your booty!
- Be the wonderful friend/sister you''ve always been!

And, a couple more for my sis, who is MOH
- Don''t complain!
- Don''t be too bossy and let the other girls help
- Did I mention "don''t complain"??
(she is NOTORIOUS for complaining (and for being bossy!) and I always tell her to stop complaining!!)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2009 1:57:30 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love
Here is what I ended up using...I''ll post the finished DIY project as soon as I take some pics!!

Used a couple ideas from lulu66...thanks!

The Duties
(Should you choose to accept)
1.gif

- Help find a dress that looks great on everyone! (even if pregnant!!) ... I have 3 BMs who could *possibly* be pregnant at my wedding!!
9.gif

- Listen as I obsess over every little detail
- Help me look beautiful before I walk down the aisle
- Make me laugh when I cry
- Encourage me to RELAX and enjoy my wedding day
- Hit the dance floor & shake your booty!
- Be the wonderful friend/sister you''ve always been!

And, a couple more for my sis, who is MOH
- Don''t complain!
- Don''t be too bossy and let the other girls help
- Did I mention ''don''t complain''??
(she is NOTORIOUS for complaining (and for being bossy!) and I always tell her to stop complaining!!)
Very cute! I like it! Can''t wait to see the finished product!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results