shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid dresses are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Another big thing to tick off the list.

My three neices are going to look just beautful. The two older girls (both will be nearly 13) will be wearing knee length red satin prom style dresses while the younger girl (9 years old) will be wearing a younger style with a netted skirt bottom. All are the same shade of red and same material. The pics show them in a more pinky colour, but they are all a great shade of red.

Pics:

The older girls dress. They will be wearing the supplied spaghetti straps, which aren't shown in the picture. The sash around the waist is a very similar mesh material to the halter straps on my own dress. Uncanny really.

ABCD0016.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
The younger girls dress. She absolutely LOVES it, bless her. Her eyes lit up as soon as I picked it out and once she tried it on she did not want to take it off!

ABCD0015.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Blurry close up of the detail of the neckline.

ABCD0014.JPG

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
...and the back.

ABCD0013.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Merry, they are so cute!! Congratulations on the check!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks meresal. Little niece feels like a princess in hers, while the older girls feel really grown up in theirs. A great situation all round.

I don't have any adult bridesmaids. I always promised my niece she could be my bridesmaid and since her dad remarried and gained another two girls into the family I had to have them too. I class them all as equal.

I just need to find something for my nephew to do now. I can't leave him out either. Maybe he can hold the rings for the best man!

ETA: We are taking the younger girl's dress to her Mum's friend who works in a bridal salon. She is going to see if she can add a layer or two of ivory netting to match it up to my dress more. Otherwise it might make my dress look dirty!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are so pretty merry!!!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
So cute!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really cute! And it''s so sweet that the little girl loves her dress so much!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re gorgeous! Absolutely love them.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute! Your girls will feel so special in those dresses!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
they look great!!! love the color!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful Merry - love them
9.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
They are just beautiful and it''s so great they all love their dresses. One more thing off the list - yay!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
They look beautiful! I just LOVE the little one''s dress!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Adorable!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results