shape
carat
color
clarity

bridesmaid dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msontaratta

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of the bridemaid dresses we have chosen for the wedding on August 18, 2007

bridesmaiddress81607.jpg

msontaratta

Rough_Rock
Here is one picture of our centerpiece sample

centerpiecemichelles.jpg

msontaratta

Rough_Rock
And another shot of it. There will be 4 square votive candles around the centerpiece.

centerpiecemichelles1.jpg

msontaratta

Rough_Rock
I haven''t quite figured out how to post on this board yet, so I appologize for doing everything in separate posts. I have been a lurker for quite some time now.....but decided to share what I have planned for the wedding thus far.

we are getting married on a golf course.

http://www.eaglewoodresort.com/Special_Occasions/special_index.asp

having the cocktail recpetion on a rooftop terrace overlooking the golf course

then the reception in a 6000 sq. foot pavillion tent

http://www.eaglewoodresort.com/Special_Occasions/special_grand_events.asp

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your bm dresses!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Very fashion forward, both in the color and the style.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I love the dress too! is it by Amsale?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such cute BM dresses!!

msontaratta

Rough_Rock
No - actually it is not an amasale dress. However - I do know that they have one that is similar.

I was searching for BM dresses in the copper/bronze shade and was having such a hard time finding one that I liked that was not super expensive. It seemed though that everyone I liked was over $250 (which I didn''t really want to do to my bridemaid''s).

I found this dress online while searching bridmaid dresses, and believe it or not it is from David''s bridal and was only $130! When we went to try it on - I was skeptical, however they were super cute on!

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
I avoided David''s like the plague, and then when I finally went in wound up with my second dress, lol, but the BM dresses are really surprisingly nice looking in person -- That is the exact same as I am considering for my MOH so of course I LOVE it and your centerpieces are exquisite --

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
You know, I have a dress from David''s that I wore as a bridesmaid, and I have reworn the thing several times since. It''s a real cute short, black, simple thing. I didn''t enjoy the process of actually aquiring the dress due to the typical David''s Bridal craziness, but the dress itself is pretty cute.

By the way, that brown BM dress is precious. And I like the calla lilly centerpieces. I am thinking about doing something very similar myself.

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
wow! I can''t believe they are DB, they''re great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results