shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
So I think we''ve found the dresses for the bridesmaids!!! What do you think? The ribbon will be white, not cream like the pic.

I found out today that when ordering through the salon that I bought my wedding gown at we get a 15% discount for the bridesmaids!!! WAHOO! They''ll be super happy about that!

bmdressbl.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re adorable RoseAngel!!! What a great find! I hope I find something as lovely!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it. What shoes were you thinking? I love a peep toe heel, or a sandal, but the peep toe gives it a retro feel, sort of party ish to me...I think they look really nice!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like them too! I think they are very cute.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Cute! Those are really similar to what I think we''re going to go with if I can''t figure out a way to work with the ones we bought.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Very Cute!!! And definitely can be worn again
1.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Wait....are those stripes around the bottom? I love that!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 1:17:52 AM
Author: diamondfan
I love it. What shoes were you thinking? I love a peep toe heel, or a sandal, but the peep toe gives it a retro feel, sort of party ish to me...I think they look really nice!
Peep toe would be adorable! I def want open toed shoes with their dress, but not sure on what style yet. I''ve thought about giving them a few restrictions and letting them each pick their own (don''t want them to pay a TON of money). I haven''t fully made up my mind about it yet though!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 9:55:56 AM
Author: ky6
Wait....are those stripes around the bottom? I love that!
Yes, ky6 a BIG plus about the dress is I think they can/will rewear it!

And yes, there are stripes within the material around the bottom, adding an extra special little touch!
28.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that dress! I like the ribbon a lot and the stripes on the bottom. I also am a big fan of dresses that can be used again. Great choice!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those dresses are very cute...and I do love the stripes around the bottom!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results