shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid dress help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! A friend of mine is in a bit of a bridesmaid dress pickle. She told her girls to pick their own dresses, and so far no one has picked anything, and it''s 2 months before the wedding.

I was hoping you gals could help us out and find some red dresses, sizes 2-4 that are in stock. She needs 6 of them, and doesn''t have a preference as to style. The budget is $100-$150.

TIA!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The in-stock part is the hard part, right? I don''t know any bridal stores that have all the sizes in stock for anything...how bout Nordstroms or Bluefly.com? What color red are we looking for and i''ll start hunting!

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve looked at nordstom''s some, I will check out bluefly. She''s looking for the basic red.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Check out therosedress.com. in addition to having a lot of really cheap dresses, they also carry the alyce designs and eden bridesmaid lines, and they deliver extremely fast. If you click on bridesmaid dress toward the bottom of the page, you can search by color, too. good luck!

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
violet03 - Thank you so much, those are fabulous! I especially like the 2nd one
30.gif

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
doodle - There are some great options on that site, thank you!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
oooooohhhh!!! i like that last one a whole lot!

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
What about any of the J. Crew dresses? They''re all darling, and I doubt there''s much of a waiting period for them.

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Those are all fabulous suggestions. I love the J. Crew dresses. They''re slightly out of budget, but they''re so pretty!

My friend is going to love this thread. Thank you very much, ladies, for helping us out!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to throw in a second for Newport-News.com. They had a lot of really affordable red dresses, all of which would also be extremely rewearable. i like this one and this one and this one, too. this one is a little more formal, as are several others.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results