Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Brides Against Breast Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Never really considered buying from them (maybe I should have!), but I am considering donating my dress to BABC. That is, if FI will let me part with it! He''s much more attached to the dress than I am.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve heard of it.. can''t remember exactly what though. lol. I think some of the proceeds go to research?

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yeah Mom and I are considering going later today. The thing is there''s a "Power Hour" from 10-12 that you pay $20 to get into. Sounds almost like a Running of the Brides thing. Then general (free) admission starts at 12. I just didn''t know if it''d be crazy people running all around. It''s at a hotel, so I really have no idea.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
I''m interested to hear how it goes... Sounds like a great cause. I''ve already bought my gown - but had I known... well, maybe not - it won''t be in my area until July, but if the timing had been right and I''d have known...

Either way, I''m interested to hear how it went. What a great way to donate to a great cause and find the dress of your dreams! That would make the gown just that much more special!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    What is White Gold?
    What is White Gold?
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.