shape
carat
color
clarity

"Bride is truly full of herself"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I have to say the replies from all of you have been well worth it! You all are so funny! I adored the appropriate use of the bunny cartoon. Well done starset! And the bleeding amardillo!
36.gif
Priceless Sumbride!!

I have to agree in not liking her dress...
15.gif
I sure wouldn't want to see it twice! Buttercream or not...still don't like it! (you know how you say what if it was covered in icing and a cherry on top...would you like it then? In this case the icing has no influence in my liking it!!) She obviously knew she was doing the cake...so why add an incredible intricate patterned insert into your dress that had to be done in icing?

I will tell you what I think...that girl is working that guy! WORK IT GIRL!! I mean really working him. I want this and this and I will show you I want this too! That poor boy is jumping through a ton of hoops and it is just day one...oh dear. Wonder what the cake will be at the baby shower...eeeekkkkkss.....her only pint sized in swaddling? If I were family or friend...I would definitely send my regrets in not attending. §

Wish I were all that!
13.gif
I had a ding dong cupcake for my wedding cake.
39.gif

AmyBride

Rough_Rock
Hahahahaha!!!
This is the funniest thread I''ve seen in a while. And I needed a good laugh.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahahaha, DKS, you''re hilarious! Loved the bit about the baby shower cake!
3.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this on Inside Edition...they said it cost $5000 and it took a week to eat....In my opinion, VERY UGLY!!!
23.gif

Jban

Rough_Rock
For your slice would you like a toe or an elbow? Thats crazy and creepy.

designchica

Shiny_Rock
That seems pretty tacky to me, but if it made her happy, that''s all that matters.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 4:31:38 PM
Author: 04diamond<3
I just saw this on Inside Edition...they said it cost $5000 and it took a week to eat....In my opinion, VERY UGLY!!!
23.gif

$5000 for a cake? YIKES!

Now I am wondering what the over all budget was.

I mean, it''s their money, I guess they can do as they like, but...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results