shape
carat
color
clarity

Bride Hoodie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi there, I am in my friends wedding in August and I wanted to get her some kind of a Bride hoodie. I don''t want anything crazy. Ideally around $30. Has anyone found anything like that and could give me a link? Thanks!

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
I remember someone mentioning that Micheal''s sells the blinged out "Bride" stones and you can apply them to anything. Maybe you can make your own!

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
Check here: http://www.daisy-days.com/rhinestone-iron-ons-bride.html

Not sure if it is large enough though.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
thanks legally. I think I might try Joann Fabrics or michaels and see what I can find. I guess I could do it myself. I''m not very crafty tho!!!!
26.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
You could always go to a kiosk in the mall where they do embroidery - buy your own hoodie and choose the thread colour :)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Maevie and sparkly, I found a white hoodie at Kohl''s for $13. Now I need to either find an iron on or a person that does embroidery. I checked Michael''s and they only had one that said "I do", not Bride or anything like that so I will need to keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results