shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Steals and Deals

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Post links to bridal sales or deals to share with fellow brides-to-be!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ideeli is having a sale for today and tomorrow on Badgley Mischka shoes! There are quite a few bridal shoes included.
The white Reta, cream Regine, Ginnie in a few colors, etc. A few blue shoes for our "something blue", too.

http://www.ideeli.com/events/132038/

You have to sign up as a member to see the sale or shop the sale. It's easy to join. It's one of those sites like Rue-La-La that appear to be exclusive, but really aren't. You can also ask your friends to join, and if they buy anything, you get $25 credit.

Which… leads me to.. if you don't have an account.. :naughty:
http://www.ideeli.com/invite/unfunctioned

They often have wedding related things that I have wanted to post here, but haven't because I didn't know where to post. I'm hoping this thread will serve purpose to someone! Von Vonni often has sample sales with Ideeli, and they have those transformer dresses that are very versatile and popular for bridesmaids. I am in someone's wedding party, and we bought Von Vonni dresses.

I'll link more sales and stuff if I find any others.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Good idea madelise! I love the wire hangers with the names!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1367715638|3440495 said:
Good idea madelise! I love the wire hangers with the names!

Me too! I just bought one for my friend that I'm a bridesmaid for. :sun:
That particular seller's writing style is very pretty. Some other ones I've seen look like those cursive writings over a ruler… super straight on the bottom. And others are just too kid-like. This one, I think, is pretty darn perfect.

I can't wait til I get it in the mail :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If anyone is in the Los Angeles or Inland Empire area, this amazing photographer :love: who actually did WebDiva's wedding! is having a fundraising photoshoot event on June 22nd and 23rd. With a $75 donation going towards his mother's ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) treatment, you get a half hour mini photoshoot! Time to get your engagement photos done!

http://anthonycarbajal.com/2013/05/als-pictures-fundraiser-mothers-day/

I actually did a mini photoshoot a year ago with the SO. Mini shoots are perfect for those of us on a budget and really only need a few shots for the announcement and for Facebook. :wavey:

Please post your deals and steals, other brides-to-be!

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
I love that wired wedding dress hanger!! so adorable! i think i'm going to get one! :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
maple2012|1368586217|3447159 said:
I love that wired wedding dress hanger!! so adorable! i think i'm going to get one! :appl:

I just picked it up yesterday! It's lovely <3 can't wait to give it to the bride!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I just got a bunch of print Groupons in my inbox today:

Vistaprint, $17 for $70, great for Save the Dates!

Canvas prints. Never tried this company, so I can't speak to quality. $50 for a 16x20, other options as well.

Metal prints. Also never tried this company, but looks interesting! $12 for an 8x10, other options as well.

Alphabet Photograpy. Could be a cute gift! $59 for up to 14 characters.

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the heads up on Vistaprint! I was thinking of doing STDs through Paperless Post, but with this Groupon I think I'll do real ones!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1367704176|3440445 said:
This Etsy seller is having a weekend sale for those customized names in wire on hangers.. For $10/hanger.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/108025304

I know that this is a bit late for this post, but I ordered one of these for my bestie when she got married (4 months before me) and she LOVED it. Pretty sure it was the same seller. I was really happy with the service, and the hanger was adorable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results