shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Shower Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
My bridesmaids are asking for a list of people to invite to the bridal shower. Even though that will not be until late summer/early fall, but they're the types to want to be "on top" of everything. Which is good, since they force me to be as well haha.

So, I recently received an invite to a bridal shower for one of FI's friend's fiance. I declined due to distance, but I felt this was odd, considering that she and I are not friends, we're more aquantiances (can't spell) and we actually don't always get along (long story).

I thought that only friends of the bride and the women in the bride's and groom's family were invited--do I also invite girlfriends/fiancees/wives of FI's friends, even if I don't know them well?

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Some people invite all of the female wedding invitees to the showers. Personally I think that is going to far and seems a little grabby w/ regards to gifts.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 12:16:27 PM
Author: dtnyc
Some people invite all of the female wedding invitees to the showers. Personally I think that is going to far and seems a little grabby w/ regards to gifts.
That''s what I was thinking as well...I just don''t want to leave people out and find out that they got offended or something...personally I would not get offended, but you never know...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results