shape
carat
color
clarity

bridal shower invites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Hello!

I am in charge of getting invites for the bridal shower and i would like to get a jump on it. I would like something better than just getting them at the 50/50 store or walmart, can anyone suggest a good website for invites and are more unique but not over the top expensive? Thanks!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Costco! Has cute invites that are under $0.75 a piece

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
love the ones at weddingpaperdivas.com. supercute! target and michaels also have cute invites, although they can be a little more hit or miss, so to speak, but it''s worth checking.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 10:21:12 AM
Author:beanie
Hello!

I am in charge of getting invites for the bridal shower and i would like to get a jump on it. I would like something better than just getting them at the 50/50 store or walmart, can anyone suggest a good website for invites and are more unique but not over the top expensive? Thanks!

Check Michael''s crafts or Target. They have GREAT invitations that you can print at home.

One suggestion, send an invitation to the bride as well as the guests. My MOH didn''t send me one and I felt left out. Not to mention, I need the info to show up!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
My shower and wedding invites were print-your-own from Wilton through A.C. Moore (although I think Michael''s also carries them). They were extremely easy to use and ended up looking nice and professional.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for Wedding Paper Divas. I got my shower thank you notes from there and they turned out amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results